First Medical Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happens to me all the time Padre !- I knew what U meant !
I don't have a religious bone in my body but I'm looking forward to seeing U be able to treat your flock with the medicine U grow !
Are you kidding that medicine is to keep me medicated. I would pity them if I wasn't.
As far as religion goes. I have been blessed to meet and befriend many people some Muslim, Jewish, different Christian backgrounds, atheists, wiccans and everything in between.
I focus on what we have in common not what makes us different.
I honestly believe if more people focused on this we would have fewer problems in the world my bud.

For U ?-- I can be a beast without my medicine so I feel ya !
I started just wanting to supply myself then more lights more plants -- Then I began to realize that things were changing and I may see the end of prohibition in Texas -- I spent 20 years as a surgical assistant before my fall-- Only skills I got left worth a flip is growing weed and making liqour !-I don't even drink anymore but I enjoy the process -- We use ethenol to make RSO so that's my justification --
Started thinking about another career few years ago - In Weed --when the law changes -- Lately seems I'm pushed more and more toward the medical applications !-- I like my smoke but it's good medicine too !

Last edited by a moderator:
For U ?-- I can be a beast without my medicine so I feel ya !
I started just wanting to supply myself then more lights more plants -- Then I began to realize that things were changing and I may see the end of prohibition in Texas -- I spent 20 years as a surgical assistant before my fall-- Only skills I got left worth a flip is growing weed and making liqour !-I don't even drink anymore but I enjoy the process -- We use ethenol to make RSO so that's my justification --
Started thinking about another career few years ago - In Weed --when the law changes -- Lately seems I'm pushed more and more toward the medical applications !-- I like my smoke but it's good medicine too !
I feel you their bud. I'm a born and bred Texan. I ended up in New Mexico because of all the regulations and undergraduates neccesity in Texas. In New Mexico it was 14 plants allowed for medicinal purposes and 16 now. I am still a Texan at heart but a bigger target with my vocation.
Great recreation and better medicine.

Texas is the wild wild west right now - U better where U at !
I wouldn't recommend it to a potential grower !-- It's just all I've ever known !-- I have a dream of smoking a legal joint one day --in my own land !-- Been a long time crossing that bridge of sighs !-- Smoked my 1st joint in 1973 and never really quit - That was nothing like what we got now !

You are not sharing your grow with others?!? Shame on your Padre.....

I hate to ask, but you have linked Mars Hydro so many times that I am wondering if you are a shill for them? How did someone with no growing experience at all get a free expensive light with another one promised? Also, I can't believe tat they would insist that you grew autos? There are just things here that don't sound right....

I hate to ask, but you have linked Mars Hydro so many times that I am wondering if you are a shill for them? How did someone with no growing experience at all get a free expensive light with another one promised? Also, I can't believe tat they would insist that you grew autos? There are just things here that don't sound right....

I understand the way it might seem. Truth be told it all came as surprise for me as well.
First part of the answer is that I am not paid in anyway with Mars Hydro.
It is a bit more complicated than it seems on the surface.
I am a disabled priest with the Catholic Church. I have always been intrigued with alternative medicine.
As a result of back injuries and 30 plus surgeries as well as PTSD.
I was obsessed to get off opiates.
This led me first to Ashwagandha, quinine and other natural plants. Finally a Doc my Neurosurgeon sent me to California for 5 years I researched and finally found strains to rid me of morphine and help my pain. Costs are outrageous at dispensaries.
I met and am constantly mentored by veteran growers.
In the process I realized LED was the most efficient for smart spaces where heart is a concern.
As I looked into the lights I found Mars Hydro on the forum's after I bought Autos as well as being gifted photos from buds.
I received a discount on a light in return for documenting my grow.
In return anyone who decides to buy a light using the code PadrePuff also gets a discount. I do have one photo period hybrid the Chemdog×Brutus F3 from a bud.
The truth is I wanted to get my feet wet by trying autos as they seem easier to grow. The one photo Hybrid will probably use the most light once it starts growing. In addition I started another Chemo×Brutus F3 about 4 days ago. It will become visible in Monday's pictures.
Also if I did work for any Light or Cannabis company I would have to let everyone know upfront. I still have a good 2 dozen auto seeds so I will continue to grow as I venture out into more photo period plants. I am hoping to get White Widow and some strong blueberry strain growing after this grow as long as it is successful.
Hope this clears up any confusion.
Blessings Bud.

BTW I'll share my beer or cigars however, I always want to have enough to be medicated ✌

If you discont something enough for me I'll give your thread to as long as your willing to help out fellow buds as well

Sorry puff. Your story seems more convoluted as you weave it. A priest with PTSD hooked on opioids? Your grammar is not in line with someone who is a native English speaker(much less someone from Texas) or a priest for that matter as priesthood is akin to a doctorate in theology. Also your free/discounted light from Mars-Hydro is suspect. I requested to them to be a tester of their new white LEDs and all I got for my trouble was no reply and a ton of junk mail. Also your posts are all from the middle of the night in the US which is daytime in Asia(coincidentally where Mars-Hydro is located). Also the pic of roots on those sprouts you have posted don’t make sense. 2 sets of leaves could not support such dense roots in my experience. Add to that that you again shill for your employer, er I mean LED supplier in your defense reply to THG makes your story seem more like fiction. Sorry but I do not believe you...

Sorry puff. Your story seems more convoluted as you weave it. A priest with PTSD hooked on opioids? Your grammar is not in line with someone who is a native English speaker(much less someone from Texas) or a priest for that matter as priesthood is akin to a doctorate in theology. Also your free/discounted light from Mars-Hydro is suspect. I requested to them to be a tester of their new white LEDs and all I got for my trouble was no reply and a ton of junk mail. Also your posts are all from the middle of the night in the US which is daytime in Asia(coincidentally where Mars-Hydro is located). Also the pic of roots on those sprouts you have posted don’t make sense. 2 sets of leaves could not support such dense roots in my experience. Add to that that you again shill for your employer, er I mean LED supplier in your defense reply to THG makes your story seem more like fiction. Sorry but I do not believe you...

Actually not that it is really anyone's business but believe it or not I had a life before going to seminary. I didn't get PTSD from the military but, jail. (prison). I was a teacher when 3 disks ruptured not bulged from my spine from improper carrying. I went to St.Johns Seminary. Also a priest needs a master's degree not doctorate unless you plan to aim high on the totem pole or in my case a Licensed psychiatrist.
I have been smoking since 1991 first surgery in 1995. My mother is Spanish not Chinese and I'm a half breed because I am Native American. I take it as a compliment that I don't sound like an average American, I don't believe I'm an average anything.
It is real simple I spend several hours a day giving classes or doing last rights I tend to check forums at night. Obviously not always as it is 12:55 Mountain Time here in Albuquerque.
Either stay on board for the ride or get off my train. I really don't care. I get nothing for answering stupid questions rephrased differently or trying to defend myself which I no longer will.
Pax Bonen

Padre -- Don't take it personal -- Lots of us came up in prohibition times --Some still live there !-- Paranoia is almost our friend -- Some are in legal states now but we came up slow to trust !-- We also have a lot of trolls come around trying to sell stuff or representing some company or the like -- They don't allow ads here so your endorsement of the mars light got some attention --and suspicions -- They just making sure U are who U say U are !--
If U are then no problem - If U not who U say U are they'll eat U alive !

Padre -- Don't take it personal -- Lots of us came up in prohibition times --Some still live there !-- Paranoia is almost our friend -- Some are in legal states now but we came up slow to trust !-- We also have a lot of trolls come around trying to sell stuff or representing some company or the like -- They don't allow ads here so your endorsement of the mars light got some attention --and suspicions -- They just making sure U are who U say U are !--
If U are then no problem - If U not who U say U are they'll eat U alive !
I understand that bud. I started smoking in Texas in 1991.
Because I'm a Franciscan priest I have been blessed to live in Canada, Latin America and Mexico.
I understand slow to trust. I only trust God, not even myself
I have respect for many but, the truth is until we are all legal to smoke the herb prohibition is still very real. In California although it is supposed to be legal the taxes are extremely high.
Many people that became underground experts in cultivation can not open dispensaries in this Country and yes this Country USA , simply because you need to be a conglomerate to pay all licensing fees to keep a legal dispensary. We got to be united to end this crap. Division only benefits big pharma and govt. One in the same.
Blessings my bud.

I don't know the 1st thing about how the preisthood works - Got some college but no degree -Took anatomy and physiology along with Microbiology on a Saturday and tested out !-- - About all I know of the church is the history of the church -- I'm a religious history buff I guess ?-- How they came to be and all -- Been studying Sumer some lately -Way before your church --most of the bible stories from the old testament seem to be traced back to them -- They have some interesting myths/history -- I don't have the restraint of forbidden writings --I read what I want-- Things like -- The Book of Enoch-- I try to keep an open mind !
Anyway Padre - Hang around if U can stand the heat -- Many would like to have a free mars light --
U need to try those caps -- just bake some weed at 275 for 45 minutes or so and pack it into empty gels caps !- I use 00 size caps - 2 caps packed tight should fix U up !-- Take them with some oil or oily food --They better for your back than smoking -- but we all need a toke or 2 once in awhile !

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m off the train. The story is just too fantastic for me. Merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas
It's great to see how the second week of Advent or rather This Christmas Season brings out the best in people.

I’m off the train. The story is just too fantastic for me. Merry Christmas...
I don't know the 1st thing about how the preisthood works - Got some college but no degree -Took anatomy and physiology along with Microbiology on a Saturday and tested out !-- - About all I know of the church is the history of the church -- I'm a religious history buff I guess ?-- How they came to be and all -- Been studying Sumer some lately -Way before your church --most of the bible stories from the old testament seem to be traced back to them -- They have some interesting myths/history -- I don't have the restraint of forbidden writings --I read what I want-- Things like -- The Book of Enoch-- I try to keep an open mind !
Anyway Padre - Hang around if U can stand the heat -- Many would like to have a free mars light --
U need to try those caps -- just bake some weed at 275 for 45 minutes or so and pack it into empty gels caps !- I use 00 size caps - 2 caps packed tight should fix U up !-- Take them with some oil or oily food --They better for your back than smoking -- but we all need a toke or 2 once in awhile !
Definitely going to try the caps thanks my bud.

Week#3 The Experiment

These girls are needing support now because growing thick and wide. First bottom leaves have yellow spots however, all new growth lush and green. Advice ?

Remember during this grow code PadrePuff gets you a discount at
www.mars-hydro.com

Also if you follow the link below Mars Hydro is giving away a new light gor the New Year at:

First Time YouTube Giveaway" on YouTube

In other news no I do not work for Mars Hydro or any affiliate I did get 40% discount for this grow experiment on my light.

Attachments

• 20191216_194322.jpg
    20191216_194322.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20191216_194306.jpg
    20191216_194306.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 30
  • 20191216_194259.jpg
    20191216_194259.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 27
Also below you will see my morphine extended release and immediate release for October. If anyone was wondering they are from Walgreens in the USA

Attachments

• 20191215_181748.jpg
    20191215_181748.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20191215_181724.jpg
    20191215_181724.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 20191215_182041.jpg
    20191215_182041.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 24
  • 20191215_181944.jpg
    20191215_181944.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 20
I thought you used herb to get off your morphine? I can understand why people are suspect of your story. Hope it all goes good for you though bud. Lastly hmu if you would like to come to know the true Christ. Jesus hated religion. You don't have a religion with your parents you have a relationship. Which is exactly what you should have with God. Show me 1 single verse that justifies your prayers to Mary? That's an abomination and called idolatry. Stay away from the little kids ok? Get a wife if you need to do that not a little boy.....

Latest posts

Back