First Medical Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive grown Ruderalis plants and found that if they have less than 24 hrs of light it seriously affects your yield in a negative way. I now leave auto flowers in my veg room with there own light. you'll most likely get less than a half ounce per plant without 24 hrs of light. They also take longer to flower with less light because they flower as they mature regardless of how much light they have, shortening the light period will slow its maturation. My favorite Ruderalis autoflower is Dark Devil by delicious seeds. very purple strain

Ive grown Ruderalis plants and found that if they have less than 24 hrs of light it seriously affects your yield in a negative way. I now leave auto flowers in my veg room with there own light. you'll most likely get less than a half ounce per plant without 24 hrs of light. They also take longer to flower with less light because they flower as they mature regardless of how much light they have, shortening the light period will slow its maturation. My favorite Ruderalis autoflower is Dark Devil by delicious seeds. very purple strain
I'll definitively need to try that. I want to try and eventually grow a deep berry blue strain. I think people misunderstand that I used the morphine pics to show that was last and still completely full prescription of my pain meds. I keep it to remind me of what I would have taking every month. Now, I have spent all October, November and December free of opiates.✊Free the leaf!

I thought you used herb to get off your morphine? I can understand why people are suspect of your story. Hope it all goes good for you though bud. Lastly hmu if you would like to come to know the true Christ. Jesus hated religion. You don't have a religion with your parents you have a relationship. Which is exactly what you should have with God. Show me 1 single verse that justifies your prayers to Mary? That's an abomination and called idolatry. Stay away from the little kids ok? Get a wife if you need to do that not a little boy.....
You obviously don't know the difference between faith and religion and this is neither the time or place for me to teach you.
Merry Christmas or Chaunaka, Kwanzaa. Early Eid or whatever floats your boat.

You obviously don't know the difference between faith and religion and this is neither the time or place for me to teach you.
Merry Christmas or Chaunaka, Kwanzaa. Early Eid or whatever floats your boat.

I wouldn't trust someone claiming to be a catholic to teach me anything. Didn't hear a justification for your idolization of Mary which is contrary to the teachings of the bible but maybe I missed it. As the one who is claiming to be a literal priest I think it is YOU that misunderstands religion vs faith. Jesus HATED religion. He said "follow me" not "follow the such and such church". How many children has your religion molested and then covered it up to protect your fellow priests. Any church that does something like that is not of God but of the devil and it don't even take a Christian to understand that. But have fun in your religion i'll keep my relationship with Christ. Also good luck with your shilling for the light company. Someone so used to shilling for a religion like Catholicism should do well in that venture....

They giving U he'll Padre ?-- It's a rough neighborhood !-- Hang in there !
Religion Fellow ?-- I don't have any !-- I find the concept amusing !-- The 1st people who could write wrote down thier history -- That we were a genetically modified organism made by people from another world --to mine gold for them -- A slave species !-- 2nd human chromosome backs up our thier tales of our GMO origins !-- So I find your magic baby amusing !
Padre when U gonna get some genetics worthy of that expensive light ?-- I find it just wrong to waste it on autos !

Religion Fellow ?-- I don't have any !-- I find the concept amusing !-- The 1st people who could write wrote down thier history -- That we were a genetically modified organism made by people from another world --to mine gold for them -- A slave species !-- 2nd human chromosome backs up our thier tales of our GMO origins !-- So I find your magic baby amusing !
Padre when U gonna get some genetics worthy of that expensive light ?-- I find it just wrong to waste it on autos !
In the case of religion if I was in one of groups I'd speak of that.
Truth be told I have friends from Muslim, Christian, Atheist, Agnostic and Pagan beliefs. As a Franciscan we live by bridging what brings us together not makes us so different.
I'm here to talk about Marijuana especially in medical use and learning from like minded people not debating religion.
Anyway that's my reason for this forum. If I got all bent out of shape everytime someone ruffled my feathers I'd of been locked from manslaughter or murder by now. I can take the heat.
Thanks for the support my bud.

U need to throw those opiods out !-- Have U been thru withdrawals yet ?-- or tapering down !-- U can't have them around after withdrawals -- You'll relapse !-- As for pain control -- It doesn't matter which variety if U decarb it and take it by mouth with some oil it'll help -- Half high THC /CBD weed would work better and some varieties will help better than others !-- U need to be on about 3 doses per day -- That's what I take !-- It has a cumulative effect -- For me a dose is enough to feel it but still function !
U can use raw weed and Bake it then make caps like I do -- U can use a coconut oil extraction or go all the way to RSO --
It will help but U need to get on a regular dose !

U need to throw those opiods out !-- Have U been thru withdrawals yet ?-- or tapering down !-- U can't have them around after withdrawals -- You'll relapse !-- As for pain control -- It doesn't matter which variety if U decarb it and take it by mouth with some oil it'll help -- Half high THC /CBD weed would work better and some varieties will help better than others !-- U need to be on about 3 doses per day -- That's what I take !-- It has a cumulative effect -- For me a dose is enough to feel it but still function !
U can use raw weed and Bake it then make caps like I do -- U can use a coconut oil extraction or go all the way to RSO --
It will help but U need to get on a regular dose !
That I am grateful for the fact that a pain management doc in SoCal got me taking Durban Poison and 20-1 CBD of ACDC in Sep slowly tapering down and by the time October came around all I was down to was 1/4 pill extended release for the first week.
Thank God for the strength but bud I, can say in all honesty after the morphine free since then. You are right I should and will throw them out because I don't want to have the temptation or tempt someone else.
Opiates destroy lives. Not only the people on them but, their loved one's too.
I've been on 1/8th of Northern lights 3 times a day CBD 20-1 15ml twice daily
since mid October I take more Northern Lights if the pain gets worse.

Hey Padre! I'm proud of you bro! Congrats. I was in a similar situation. That stuff has it's purpose but it isn't for daily use. Grow on Padre!
That's exactly why I want more and more people who use it medically to make our voices heard. Side effects of opiates start with addiction, kidney disease, liver disease and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Marijuana depending on strain and if you're vaping, edibles, caps or joints can cause rest, munchies, creativity. The Schaeffer report came out during Nixon's administration and still we are in prohibition in most of this country. And yes I mean the USA for any trolls lurking.

Well I am using the light for some good I am waiting on two Chemdog Brutus F3 genetics photo period to see if I get pollen or a mother worthy of trying to clone. A friend of mine has been continuously getting good results with the strain in California.

Good deal Padre -- U talking clones U gonna need some more lights and stuff !-- You'll need 2 grow areas to run a continuous grow -- The way I got my nephew set up is with a 2 part bloom rotation -- Once a month he move some plants to bloom -- On the 8th the 1st group will be ready for harvest -- Then if he can keep up with it he'll harvest monthly -- This group is some stuff I bred --There's 3 of my Stacked Blueberries --( GDP-x-BPU)-- x-- (BPU-x B.B. ) -- 2 Blueberry Chocolate and an AK Thang -- Got some grape crosses a month behind them -- When I got here the nephew had a plant he was revegging from some seed I'd sent him -- WI-x- BBSL - She's recovered and produced as many clones as we need but I been planning for my own grow when our beach house sells -- So I got into my seed supply and started growing and sexing -- There's 9 fine young ladies from different tribes ( varieties)-- I got rooted clones from each --I'm 65 and divorced so I'm start a second career growing weed !-- They keep telling me I should leave Texas but if I can survive until the end of prohibition -- I'm in good shape !
there's a head room problem in bloom so he'll have to keep these plants small until he has a better option -- Right now that means 6 plants about 12-18 inches tall and shaped go to bloom

Good deal Padre -- U talking clones U gonna need some more lights and stuff !-- You'll need 2 grow areas to run a continuous grow -- The way I got my nephew set up is with a 2 part bloom rotation -- Once a month he move some plants to bloom -- On the 8th the 1st group will be ready for harvest -- Then if he can keep up with it he'll harvest monthly -- This group is some stuff I bred --There's 3 of my Stacked Blueberries --( GDP-x-BPU)-- x-- (BPU-x B.B. ) -- 2 Blueberry Chocolate and an AK Thang -- Got some grape crosses a month behind them -- When I got here the nephew had a plant he was revegging from some seed I'd sent him -- WI-x- BBSL - She's recovered and produced as many clones as we need but I been planning for my own grow when our beach house sells -- So I got into my seed supply and started growing and sexing -- There's 9 fine young ladies from different tribes ( varieties)-- I got rooted clones from each --I'm 65 and divorced so I'm start a second career growing weed !-- They keep telling me I should leave Texas but if I can survive until the end of prohibition -- I'm in good shape !
there's a head room problem in bloom so he'll have to keep these plants small until he has a better option -- Right now that means 6 plants about 12-18 inches tall and shaped go to bloom

Bud that sounds extremely impressive. The whole reason I grew the autos with these is so I can try and keep the photo in veg until I can set up a decent place for flowering real plants if one turns out to be female.
I am desperately looking for a good photo with berry flavor and aroma.

At one time several years ago there was a lot of top shelf seed passing thru my hands -- I kept a share of some -- Being cut off in Texas from access to all the varieties they got in the free states - If I want it I gotta grow it -- Anyway I started crossing this with that -- I'm 3 generations deep in some-- Mostly fast finishing indicas !-- U get these grown and stick around we'll get U some seed !-- If U had a source of clones U could run continuous with just the one light !-- Check around ?
Good photo with berry flavor ?-- I got that !

Edit - Seed from plants born and bred on Padre Island outta Corpus Christi Tx !

Last edited by a moderator:
At one time several years ago there was a lot of top shelf seed passing thru my hands -- I kept a share of some -- Being cut off in Texas from access to all the varieties they got in the free states - If I want it I gotta grow it -- Anyway I started crossing this with that -- I'm 3 generations deep in some-- Mostly fast finishing indicas !-- U get these grown and stick around we'll get U some seed !-- If U had a source of clones U could run continuous with just the one light !-- Check around ?
Good photo with berry flavor ?-- I got that !

Edit - Seed from plants born and bred on Padre Island outta Corpus Christi Tx !
Know it well. Great seafood and nice place to relax when it ain't Spring Break.

Merry Christmas to all my buds who celebrate this time of year. Pics for the diary will be on 26th of December.

FB_IMG_1577175760699.jpg

Merry Christmas to U to Padre -- I was thinking about it and I'm gonna send U some seed -- I read the signs and it seems only fitting -- They were born and bred on Padre Island -- U come around using the screen name Padre Puff -- I guess U could almost call them Holy Seed ?- They were born and bred within the city limits of Corpus Christi- -- Latin for --The Body of Christ -- Let me see what I got -- No hurry U got time -- When we ready U can send me a PM and tell me where to send them !--Then post a pic showing U got them -- That would have nothing to do with being able to verify U who U say U are and where U say U are !- I'm just gonna hook the priest up with some good seed !

So Padre looking for a fine berry ?-- U up to doing a test grow after this run ?-- I got seed to several Blueberry crosses that never been grown !-- U post some pics and a smoke report at harvest ?-- They all fathered by a creation of Umbra at the OFC !-- BPU -x- B.B. -- Everything it touches comes out some form of blueberry from fresh to blueberry muffins - There will be variation so U have to find the phenotype that pleases U --
BPU-X-B.B. -- Stands for :
(B)--Black Berry Kush --
(P)- Purple Chitrali --
(U) -Uzbekistan Hash Plant --
B.B. - is Blueberry Blast --

Some of the moms are
King Louie 13th
Panama Powerhouse -x- BBSL
Nurse Larry -x- BBSL
& several others
( BBSL) = Black Berry Snow Lotus -- it doesn't have much berry flavoring if any !-- The BBSL male is known for upgrading anything U breed with it !--
We'll talk !

Merry Christmas to U to Padre -- I was thinking about it and I'm gonna send U some seed -- I read the signs and it seems only fitting -- They were born and bred on Padre Island -- U come around using the screen name Padre Puff -- I guess U could almost call them Holy Seed ?- They were born and bred within the city limits of Corpus Christi- -- Latin for --The Body of Christ -- Let me see what I got -- No hurry U got time -- When we ready U can send me a PM and tell me where to send them !--Then post a pic showing U got them -- That would have nothing to do with being able to verify U who U say U are and where U say U are !- I'm just gonna hook the priest up with some good seed !
Thanks my bud. We'll definitely exchange information. Blessing's.

Latest posts

Back