First Seven leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Va Young bob Marley

I gotta stay Highh!
Reaction score
My biggest plant Is growing seven leaves an starting to smell. i wanna know what this means I know it nots flowering or is it. because Tha days are still long an it's not that time of month. Sorry i dont have pics but i dont own a digi cam. I have some beauties to show yall wen i get one though. ~burn one~

oh yeah that plant is so big. I'm bout 5'9 An tha plants comes up past my knees a couple inches. Tha cold days haven't really affected my plants. just letting yall get a idea of it's height since I don't have pics. Sorry yall

HI young Bob,your plant sounds as if it is really healthy even though it is still too early to tell if it is male or female, the reason for the smell is normal its a good sign of a healthy plant,and the leaves with 7 is the strain which sounds like indica which produce big 7 pointed leaves.Itll be good to see some fotos when you can,good luck and dont worry there is still sometime before it produces flowers,youll see little white hairs growing out from the nodes so just give it attention and care and youll produce some good bud

yeah a smelly plant is a healthy plant and yeah it will be a while before sex is determined but yeah its a good sign my 3 biggest ones all smell great and my biggest one is waist high and the smell smells so good and im 5'9 also so yeah i can relate look at my grow is that about how big they are??

I seen your grow Kindbud I took Special interest in your grow Cause your in Tha carolinas An I'm in Va but It's actually closer to Carolina. Cause i do all my shoppin in carolina. Thanks 4 tha info noelk An kb

I'm Going to tha spring to Check up on tha rest of my flock. lost bout three big ones to animals though. but I got so many it doesn't even hurt me. but I still wish they'd got a chance to flower.

Latest posts

Back