First Time, First 12 days!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budwiser

Reaction score
Here is my baby and my grow room, 12 days old. Think she is looking good. Well, I think she is? (hope it's a she!)

budwiser

First One 4_22_09 002.JPG

First One 4_22_09 006.JPG

First One 4_22_09 005.JPG

First One 4_22_09 007.JPG

First One 4_22_09 004.JPG

First One 4_22_09 012.JPG

First One 4_22_09 015.JPG

First One 4_22_09 020.JPG

Lookin goo bud. That industrial light you got there is huge are you having any heat problems with the ballast in your grow room. keep up the good growing and thanks for sharing

Temps when I have the door to the bedroom shut get around 86.2F with AC in house set @ 73. When I leave the bedroom door open, which is close to the thermostat, is around 76-79 depending on temp outside. And yes that lowbay light puts off a lot of heat. Wind speed from the supply side of my fan to the exhaust side is usually around 2.4mph to 4.0mph depending on wherther the bedroom door is open or not, so its circulating a lot of air but temps still do get high!

hmmmm definately looks like a hermie to me sorry

Oh well, first one. Just built a new grow box have to see how it works.

You only have one plant. Why not keep it? Simply pluck off those balls. Some of the best Sativa I smoked was hermie. It had so many blasted seeds, but it was very stoney.

I had a hermie in my closet a long time ago and it only had a few male flowers developing, so I plucked them off, and that was the end of of it.

Yup, I'm plucking them little balls off, not too many so far and they practically fall off! Think it's lookin pretty good!

15 posts and only 3 thanks let me help here ! oohh and not bad looking for a boy / girl ! peace and take care !

Awsome box man! Great size for vegging clones and flowering medium sized plants. Great work. Your big plant is looking very beautiful and happy.

Thanks man, was pretty easy to build. How much taller do you think "it" will get? It's about a foot from the HPS.

Latest posts

Back