First time for everything

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowza!!! Yes you do. Wish I could help but I am having issues as well.

Heya Crintinator!

Good luck with your grow, although i cant see the pictures. you need to attach them with the picture tool. i can see your root addresses for where your pictures are stored on your hard drive :-S

ya need to get that sorted ;)

nice looking setup you have there buddy, gonna go hydro on my next grow so will be interesting to see how your system works.
looks good to me....how you gonna rig your pump system/timer etc?

That looks cool and I'll bet it is gonna work like a charm. I really hope you do keep us posted because I'll be very interested to see how it works for you. I'd be very interested in making a setup like that if you find it works well. I probably won't be growing until the fall again after this grow finishes out in the next month so I'll be keeping an eye on your grow journal. Here's some mojo coming your way...

wow this looks like a professional set-up. yeah i looked at that white widow grow for 500 grams too, and that's iNSaNe...i hope to one day be able to achieve 1/5th that much :p

i just picked up WW seeds myself, but i won't be able to start them until winter. i'll be following your grow to see how this strain performs.

cool, great work with your set-up!

Latest posts

Back