first time grow need setup advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i need to buy or build a hydro cabinent or something discrete enough to where you wouldnt know what it is. want to do between 8 and 12 plants need ideas or a place to start

any advice would be great

Whats up mang. You might wanna take a look down in the Growroom Setup and Design section of the site. I'm sure you will find something there. ;)

8 to 12 plants in a cabinet? I don't think it will be possible once they become bigger really.

Lol i love these post people want to write a one sentence question that has a 10 page answer.

I dont know what kind of cabinet you could make that will hold 8 plants and will be descrete I mean who are you hiding it from the police or your parents. If your hiding from the police you can just use a closet in your house.

Thats all the advice i got for ya Mang

Sorry for biting your style TBG

what you can do if you want a really easy hydro cabinet setup and willing to spend some cash, its called a cool cab, look it up very good for first time growers.

you might be able to do 9 lowryders in something of your own design. you can grow em in 6 inch pots so youd need something atleast 20 inches square. as far as concealment with no ventilation or exhaust youd probably have to go with fluoros for the grow. several 42 watt is what i think most people on this site recommend due to heat issues with larger bulbs.

maybe a mock dresser but then what if the drawers dont open?

id lilke to see you figure this one out and show us what you come up with.

good luck man

Like JJ said make your own setup you will save at least $300 and will have a setup is the perfect size for you.

Latest posts

Back