First time grower help..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oc0r3yx

Reaction score
Hello All,

I have never grown before. But i have been doing alot of research on how to grow indoors.. But, i was told the other day by a friend that the smell in my house would reek of the sweet smell of weed around harvesting time.. and which will be a problem considering my parents dont know i smoke at all. so any tips for me....?
Here are pics of where i would grow... The first pic is the little door i would grow in.. and the second pic is how deep the room in that door is.

110227-021037.jpg

110227-021144.jpg

oc0r3yx said:
Hello All,

which will be a problem considering my parents dont know i smoke at all. so any tips for me....?

TIP #1....
If you are living in "your parents" home/house, you should have the RESPECT to abide by their rules. You are not only putting "yourself" at risk, but you are putting EVERYONE that lives there at risk.
Your parents could go to jail, lose the house, lose their jobs, and have their life and reputation ruined, by your inconsiderate and selfish actions. NOT COOL.... I'm sure that they have worked hard to provide a home, food and shelter for you. Please respect that.
Wait until you have a place of your own to garden indoors. Or get out and do a covert outdooor grow.

16 year olds should be concentrating on getting an education, and not have to worry about 'dropping the soap in the shower"..;)

I would not even think about growing in your parents house, Don't you think they will notice you hauling water, the increased elec.

bill, noise from fans unless your parents are bedridden they WILL figure out whats going on, Hick nailed it on the head, DONT do it.

Oh, nevermind he's already banned!!!

Haha. I'm seeing a few 1 post banned people today. Who let the crazies out? And why wasn't I invited??!?

Latest posts

Back