First time grower here..looking for constructive critiques.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. As you can see in post #27 I have a powerful fan venting out the hot air it produces into my bathroom. My bathroom now gets hot as hell, but my bedroom and most importantly the closet stay nice and cool.

haha man i never seen that before, doesnt it swet alot? i got a window unit and then got some vent ducting and put that over the cold vent so i got direct ac and then cut a bunch of holes in the ventduct so i sitll get cold air to me in the room.... everything looks pretty good, do you not have any windows or why did you choose to put it inside? im not trying to make you change your mind just curious also does the thermostat on that model work pretty good?

I have a window on the other side of the room, but I didn't chose to mess with putting it there and running several ducts across my room to my closet. I thought at first that if I put it so it was blowing right on top of my plants, than I could run it less. But when it's off the temps rise so fast that I just keep it running the 12 hours the lights are on. Keeps the room at a steady 78f. And no, it doesn't sweat at all. And my humidity stays at around 50% too.

The lower buds on my one plant are starting to get a little more frosty. :)

IMG_2238s.jpg

Ooooh, this is starting to get exciting. Still a couple weeks to go me thinks, but at least things are starting to frost up all over my plants. It's just a beginning, but they're really starting to look like bud, instead of just green leaves and white pistils. :D

Some more pics. Things are proceeding slowly :rolleyes: , but smoothly. :)

Just some lower buds and a full shot of my garden.

IMG_2239s.jpg

IMG_2243s.jpg

IMG_2252s.jpg

Latest posts

Back