First time grower.Slow rhino?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its not a air cooled reflector.Its the simple 65 dollar cheap crap.

yes if you look and see that white temp gauge its from the top so im thinking with commen sense the actually leaves might be like 2 or 4 degrees lower?The temp gauge is maybe 1 inch from the top.

honestly, i have no idea. i use one of those indoor / outdoor thermometers and the sensor is on a wire and i just hang it where the tops of my plants are.

hey supp i live alone bro.Not that im lonely lol but i have the lux to do what i want when i want.And making things colder is easy.I lowered my light by 6 inches and i turned up my ac lol i dont care about the electricity bill for now since this is fun and new.But my degrees from my gauge is at 78 with the light being about 7 inches from the top.Damn i cant wait to get a tent so i really control that ****.But i will leave it there for this weeks cycle of nutes and she how much she grows.thanks everyone i will post pics since im getting the hang of this.

hell yeah! living alone is whats up! i'm with you on that one.

happy growing man!

the wire you said you put on the leave sorry man.What product do you use that has a wire to put on the leave?

oh it's a basic indoor / outdoor thermometer from lowes, home depot or walmart. what you are 'supposed' to do with it is put the sensor on the outside and keep the base unit on the inside of your house. then you'll know the outside temp without going outside.

i hang the wire and sensor right off my light to where the plant tops are.

similiar to this: hxxp://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=263101-1308-00609&lpage=none

but that one is wireless. there are wired versions too.

Latest posts

Back