first time order wish me luck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontknowmuch

Reaction score
So I just placed a order at nirvana, I am a little freaked out because after I paid with my cc the box that said print recipt just vanished and took me back to homepage........

LUCK and the greenest of mojo for your future endeavors. :) I don't know how long it takes Nirvana seeds but other seed vendors take 8-12 daze to the pacific northwest.

:peace:

OH OH! Yual might want to pull pegs and run!!!! QQuick kick out yur fire and head to the next trail ifin yual lucky be while fur they catch up to ya, make sure yual cross some water time to time be throwin them off bit. Yual just might make it ifin yual only rest when yu need to and keep yur fires small and hidden in thick bush.

Just yankin yur ankle pilgrem Im sure yual be fine lot folks seem to trust these here sites and never seem to here of any problems. Good luck yur grow pilgrem wish yual well.

BWD

LOL--save your luck for something else like your male/female ratio. IMO, ordering seeds is the safest part of growing. I have been ordering seeds for many many years without any kind of incident.

THG - I remember how nervous I was the first time I ordered. All my previous purchases had been in person, with cash. Then once it got there quickly and safe and sound I realized - gee , that was easy. What a relief!

You should be able to track your order from your account info. No worries. Let us know when you get them. Stay safe. :).

when I do get them I was wondering if I wanted to store them for a bit where and how long will they last for?

A cool, dark place with some rice and they will last for years:aok:

tastyness said:
THG - I remember how nervous I was the first time I ordered. All my previous purchases had been in person, with cash. Then once it got there quickly and safe and sound I realized - gee , that was easy. What a relief!

That sounds familiar!

dontknowmuch said:
when I do get them I was wondering if I wanted to store them for a bit where and how long will they last for?

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYDpp2m_hpI

XX to TT. :D

Use Attitude Bank. They are distributor of Nirvana and 100s of other great seed breeders with great prices and zero hassles. I use them every 6 mths.

Latest posts

Back