first time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gasman

Reaction score
doing really good buds getting big some hairs turning reddish but when should I harvest ???:confused: outside in ground

Gee didn.t say anything about myself . Long haired layed back over half century old rather smoke then take pills for the back pain .

Yo Ho gasman,
First allow us to say welcome to the site, I'm certain your gonna love it here. I also am over a half century, and I agree the smoke is creations answer to meds.
Here is what to look for, it will be when the trichs are talking to you. Here is what I mean. You johnny your way to radio-shack and pick up their $10.00 magnifier with a built in light to it. Then once you are ready you go out to your grow. You choose a small little bud and pluck the tasty tidbit off your grow.
Back home you look at the trichs and see what they look like.
1. clear to cloudy = an up high.
2. 75% cloudy = a great pain killer
3. 50/50 cloudy and amber = surgery to get the couch cushion outta your butt, aka couch lock. LOL simply up to what you like as far as high.
Here's what you should see.
trichs 2A.jpg
cloudy trichs1A.jpg
amber trichs.jpg

hope this helps you

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Attachments

• cloudy trichs1A.jpg
    cloudy trichs1A.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 74
thanks have a 10x pocket magnifire and digital camera will try that and see what it looks like. tapper lightly. that was a good thought.:cool:

:farm: :ccc: Welcome to MP!:ccc: :farm:

5 years away from half-century...
Us old guys gotta have sumthin' to do-lol

You say red hair?
(Wiping saliva from keyboard)

Gb

Well you will need moor than that. The one from radio shack is an 80-100X but if i were you look and see if you can find a jewlers 80x loop. If you get the one from radio shack id say cut off one of the leaves that look a little surgery and place it on a table thin look at it under the scope...
Good luck..

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome aboard.

Enjoy your stay
Dexter

finally figured out how to add a picture to avitar hope you enjoy it those are great girls I think.:holysheep: :cool:

Latest posts

Back