First Try

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bamboo67

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Let me know what you think? This was suppose to been grown via hydro in doors. However the equipment i bought never showed up.
Anyhow, these girls were purchase which i was told are all females.
They were planted in soil 3 weeks ago.

So far all i've done was put them into soil. No nutes or ferterlizers.
Since it's summer time, they've been getting a lot of full light. As you can see here. This was taking around 3 or 4pm. I've been typically watering it a night and trying to keep the leaves dry from water.

Now i've never grown outdoors nor in the soil before so i may need some help and suggestions.

Let me know what you think?

IMG_8033-8-20.jpg

IMG_8037-12-24.jpg

IMG_8038-13-25.jpg

IMG_8039-14-26.jpg

IMG_8040-15-27.jpg

Whats up mang. May i say the ladies are looking great. Nice and healthy just how they should look. Here is some GREEN MOJO to help them ladies along.

GreenMojo.JPG

Those girls are looking great. I would start adding some fert and them things will grow like mad.

Looking real good. Do you plan to grow them organically or use synthetic nutes as I am really interested in seeing how things go.;)

I'm not sure which way to go. What kind of nut should i should go?
it seems that the plants are ready to flower on their own, the hairs are starting th show.

My girls seems to have stop growing, so i just started to add some nuts.. (chicken **** and foxfarm)

I mixed some chicken **** and soil and topped it off a little. I let it settle for about a week.
I then bought some fox farm nuts. Mixed that in 1 gallon of water as the instructions says with half of cup.
My questions? Should i move it indoors so that I can control the lighting? It's been growing outdoors and since i'm in NORCAL - it has been getting a LOT of sun! I say a little over 12 to 14 (give or take) of direct sun and the rest indirect. Or just leave it oudoors to have more light..
I bought an agrostar 400hps light with some mylar. I have a shed that i can throw the ladies in, but I am worried about the smell... but i'll worry about that later.
Also, the hairs on them is really showing, (ill send more pics to show) Does that mean i can force it in diffrent time to bud?

Anyhow.. thanks for your input!

Latest posts

Back