flip

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flipd1

Reaction score
Greetings. This has been my first attempt at indoor growing. I used a couple seeds from the last batch of what I call "commercial mexican brown". Raised in soil, inside, it is about 3 foot and flowering nicely.
When will it start the budding process?? I "think" it is a female plant, but not sure. Haven't seen any change in the flowers for quite a while.
Next effort will be mucho better!!!! But need something from this plant.
REALLY, REALLY need something!!!!!! Thanks

Welcome to MP..

You say you have it indoors, can you elaborate? What type of light is it under? When its inside it all depends on when you change the light cycle from 18/6 to 12/12..

3 feet tall...indoors and it's already flowering but you don't know if it's male or female? What do these flowers look like? Hairs...or lil pod like things?

Hi Bro,

Welcome to MP! I've grown a few dank keeper strains from seeds of some decent mex schwag in my growing escapades over the years... You just never know! I have a plant flowering right now that I grew from a seed out of some really potent Mex brown I got last spring that reminded me of the Thai weed we used to get in the late 70s and early 80s... And she's in week6 and looks SO Thai/sativa... and the buds have that exotic asian sweet smell... I can't wait to taste it but it's gonna be probably at least anther 6 weeks til she'll be ready... Most Mex is sativa and long flowering (12+ weeks) so be patient... If you post some pics it's helpful.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Been on 12 and 12 about 6 weeks. Flowers are pod like, no hairs. Guess it would be male then? Using 4 650 watt grow bulbs. Look like small spot lights with a blueish lense face. Thanks!!

flipd1 said:
Been on 12 and 12 about 6 weeks. Flowers are pod like, no hairs. Guess it would be male then? Using 4 650 watt grow bulbs. Look like small spot lights with a blueish lense face. Thanks!!

icon9.gif
Sorry bro... if you're that deep into 12/12 and you dont' see any pistils (white hairs) you got a male... toss it and get some more seeds going. Start 10+ seeds in hopes of getting a half dozen healthy plants to sex and then flower the females or the most healthy females... That's a lot of wattage for a single plant, bud... what kind of light is it? High Pressure Sodium? Metal Halide?

Happy Growing!:cool:

male_female_cannabis.jpg

Latest posts

Back