Flowering at 1 1/2 inches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
You see it !! It flowering at 1 1/2 inches and it been in the flowering room for 3 weeks and that because I didn't have room in my veggie room so I stuck it into my flowering room..
what you think??

Growdude said:
Sorry dont see anything.

Sorry Growdude

Here the Pix.... Amasing

pix 001.jpg

pix 003.jpg

that will turn out to be one potant little bud there :rofl:

interesting. let us know what happens with it flowering this early youll probably end up getting a dub sack

Yea I'm watching how this one will turn up:)
Good Luck:aok:
Dro:cool2:

thepiff said:
interesting. let us know what happens with it flowering this early youll probably end up getting a dub sack

shhhhhhhh..... it going to be goood lol !!!!
this is interesting

well just ordered my 400 watt hps light tonight, so we see how this little girl takes off..
Going to stay with my cfl's for veggie time till I can get a 150 mh some time NEXT year lol ! Ops this is my Xmas Present...
Now off to get some more seeds going..

Love this Site and ALL the HELP You ALL Give.. I am Lookin for a GOOD Crop Now........

well....one things for sure. 3 weeks under a 400W HPS and that plant would be easily 24".

I can't believe how small that is for 3 weeks. let alone under darkness for 12 hours without severe stretching.

very interesting. i want to see what comes of this.

allgrownup said:
well....one things for sure. 3 weeks under a 400W HPS and that plant would be easily 24".

I can't believe how small that is for 3 weeks. let alone under darkness for 12 hours without severe stretching.

very interesting. i want to see what comes of this.

Mee Too is amaze..
my other plants are alot taller and there under 18/6 cfl's..

why can't I up load new pix of this girl ?
it say attacthment in process - can be deleted here
So what am I doing wrong

if i were you i would reveg that looks like the start of a good mother

tiller08 said:
if i were you i would reveg that looks like the start of a good mother

nope I can't it been into flowering for about 2 months and I tryed to get updated pix but it just won't let me for some reason..

so shes about done then is she. More for fun than reward I`d imagine.
Try Picasa from google its easy to resize the pics.

Flyinghigh said:
nope I can't it been into flowering for about 2 months and I tryed to get updated pix but it just won't let me for some reason..

LOLOL I can't wait to see what you get

Ok fineally letting me post my pix of a update..

The leafs are like that because I had gotten MG nute on them and i had flushed the leafs but didn't seem to help..

4 grow 001.jpg

4 grow 002.jpg

Latest posts

Back