Flowering Begins August 12th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cafromtheway said:
I think its just from it trying to put most of its energy into budding mines starting to look like that to. I have a question Ive got a plant growing and it seems to look like yours besides that yours is a monster and i was wondering if its white widow because I just used bagseed. Heres some pics by the way I had a spidermite problem but fixed that so thats why the leaves look like that I will post more pics to come
I honestly do not no my friend. She looks good and healthy tho. And if you wanna see a monster go look for a Old Hippie thread.

Ive got another question... theres been all these hurricanes coming and alot of rain comes with that I was wondering if rain makes the trichromes fall off anyone know?

See I'm not even to sure myself. But thanks Hick. The trichromes wont come off in the rain tho right?

Everyone post pics of your progress I'm going to when I get home today I wanna see how you guys are doing

Heres some new pics... I wish those spider mites never have gotten to it :cry:
but o well this is my second time I will keep learning as I go
!cid__0902081743.jpg

Picture.jpg
this pic is just one part of the plant for some reason it splitted into a Y shape on its own lol

Update:
Well its seems I'm having a few problems. First off the last 3 days its been raining its arse off and the winds are up to 30 mph. Today is the last day of that weather tho. Besides that I have allot of weird leaves curling and browning but not falling off. The stem of the leaves are still green.

5dc726b4.jpg8df6f14d.jpg

Also:
I think I might be getting some bud rot. Does anyone no anything more about it and maybe explain it to me. Or maybe confirm that that is what it is or isn't.

a0ce12df.jpg1f4caa06.jpg

another update ... Anyone know how much longer... A guess or something will help.I havent been really paying attention to how long its been flowering but i think around 2 to 3 weeks

Picture 287.jpg Picture 288.jpg

Picture 286.jpg
this pic is the very bottom buds

cafromtheway are you trying to take my shine? lol Ummm I would say you have more like 4-6 weeks left.

Update:
Well everything's going great so far. The ladies are loving the weather as of right now. 85's for the high and low 70's at night. There starting to pack on the wait aswell. I say maybe 2-4 weeks at the longest before harvest. I cant wait. :watchplant:

Any who enjoy the show.
f7e023a2.jpg
5fea8aa9.jpg6f93c514.jpg8fd84041.jpg65f91174.jpg
504ed862.jpg627efd35.jpga038d09b.jpge3b9e4f7.jpg

I love when my girls are Pleasingly PLUMP! LOL
And my woman pleasingly plump too!.:hubba: Your's are looking PHAT!
Kool Grow Dude!
:yeahthat: :headbang2: :aok: :banana: :joint:
Peace

Hyperbrandon said:
See I'm not even to sure myself. But thanks Hick. The trichromes wont come off in the rain tho right?
Mine never lose any trics and we have some STRONG weather here LOL check my thread LOL
:48:

Thx OH. There doing OK I think. I wish they were a little bit bigger. But hey I still got a couple weeks to go. This is only my second grow outdoors. My first was horrible. They all died do to me over feeding the seedlings. I really cant wait till next May/April. I've done allot of pre-planing for this coming year. ;)

I took some old wood trim I had. Its about a 2 inches wide. Nailed down in the grow next to them and tied them to it. I hope all is well. I have yet to see any major winds. But I am get winds around 20mphs.

Your plants are lookin good hyper ... that first pic with the clouds in the back should be in a hightimes magazine... its now my background pic on my iphone lol

Latest posts

Back