Flowering Begins August 12th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you cafromtheway. I'm really glad you like it. Did you find the hidden ladybug on that picture?

Small update
The buds are getting a real strong mint smell to them now. Does anyone no if this is common in white widow strains?

Well my ladies lived threw the weather. I was really worried last night. Them 40mphs winds are plant killers. My poor tomatoes got slaughtered.

I'm not sure but I'm having a problem with my plant...the top buds aren't looking so good ,the hairs look dead and it doesn't smell to good while the bottom hairs are crystalized and stink. Any idea what could be the problem?

:holysheep: BAD NEWS
Well I've been gotten. I can't believe this. There all gone pots and everything. I'm so pissed off right now I can't think straight. I think I know who did it. I got some neighborhood kids that some times walk through my woods. I thought I had a pretty good area but I guess I thought wrong.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Thats way wrong dude! sorry!

Man, that sucks! I've only got 1 going, and she's real small. She's going to be 1 long bud.(about 18 inches) I'll post some pics as soon as I install my software to my camera on my pc.

Update Got some good news.
Well I found one. I decided today I would take a little walk/look around. The area I live in has a couple kids around here so I figured it had to be one of them.The bastard that took it was only 13 years old. The thing is the kid that took it is the son of a close friend to me. I took back what was mine. I also gave a call to my buddy and gave him a peace of my mind. Hell I smoke with this guy on the regular so he completely understood were I was coming from. Needless to say I got one of my babies back. And the kid got him a nice butt whooping.

The bad thing is. It looks to be in bad shape. I'll post some pictures when I get the time. The other was twice the size but the kid swears he has no clue about the other plant. Hell I'm glad to get one back.

wow...that sucks my friend...i was just thinking about where I was going to plant next summers grow and my biggest concern is the kids cutting threw..They need to be weel hidden...I know i will lose some of my crops...but thats the way it is...I know these were on your property but if they are alloud to walk threw easy then they will...and when kids see them they take them right away...why dont they ever wait for them to be finished..lol..anyway glad to hear you retrieved one...and with some GREEN MOJO She will be just fine..take care and be safe

haha I hear that, I have a full grown doberman that keeps the kids on the other side of the fence;) Atleast ya got one back! Live and learn right..

Update! so apparently the bottom buds look way better than the cola buds theres trichlomes all over the bottom but none what so ever at the top but its starting to seem like the its getting better ... the hairs are starting to grow back out. Im not sure if was from me spraying pesticide and it burnt the plant but I think it will be ok. Anyone know how much longer I might have?
sorry for the quality the pictures were off a phone

Picture 295.jpg
Picture 298.jpg
Picture 299.jpg
Picture 297.jpg
Picture 300.jpg

Latest posts

Back