flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REEFER CHEEFER

Reaction score
ok so my girls are ready to flower! i was wanting to ask if there were any tips to help thro a plant into budding?!

i'd say at least make sure your pot size is gonna be ample size to handle the whole flower period with the famous 12/12 stretch. and if transplant is required i'd take care that step before ya go into flower. jmo
and not sayin its a thing to do but i this round on mine fed veg nutes only the first week of 12/12 and then the 2nd 12 veg an 1/2 bloom and the third week im into now im on strait bloom.
kinda gives them that extra snak imo to take em thru the initial stretch imo.
dont know if this is a highly recommended regimen or not but mine loved it an are still doin just flippin fantastic.
hope that helps ya a lil man.

I've never done hydro before so I can't speak to hydro, But what I do in soil is start using Fox Farm Open Sesame its high in P to give the plant a good start on the flowering process, After reading the label of Open Sesame it say its for hydro as well so it may work good for you as well!

Phatpharmer

Is it bad to use a 2 Gallon Grow bag for my entire floweringperiod i am going on 2 weeks of 12/12, and thinking that i should transplant into something bigger!!

I beleive it will work! I grow in a EBB & GROW system and it has 2 gal. buckets No Problems At All. That being said you didn't state your system so not sure if it will be the same?

jmansweed said:
Advanced Nutrients - Bud Blood
& b-52 great set up.Budcandy(if hydro guy will come of it) and finish up w/ overdrive last 2 weeks.B-52 1 week prior to 12/12.Bud candy 4-6 weeks &overdrive for 2.Finish off w/ a good flush!Almost there!

Latest posts

Back