flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcshoeco1041

smoking good
Reaction score
i got one plant indoors, and 3 outdoors. All are flowering for roughly 5 weeks. how much longer should i flower for? is there a tell tale sign of when its done? all of the plants are covered in white trichomes. also whats the latest the outdoor plants should be harvested?

From what I've read on here that alot of people harvest right when the lights come on. For some people that would mean at night time when I see my plants are ready I'm takin the day off work and having myself an all day trim fest with Me my Bong and I. LOL

corwinlame said:
According to my information you should be flowering at the beginning of each new day. I also doing such as.

:stoned:

dcshoeco1041......
get a scope and look at the trichs...this is the only way to tell when they ready...as for latest to harvest outside....well when they mold or rot...then its a bit too late....ouside you run as long as ya can...but inside you should be watching trichs...

take care and be safe

The plants are going to take 8 weeks or more to flower. Don't get too anxious. The trichs will go from clear to milky to amber. Most people harvest with a mix of cloudy and amber trichs. You need at least a 30x microscope to check the trichs.

from what i see the plants inside and out the trichs are just transparent-to white. guess ill wait a few more weeks, thanks guys!

Yes, you should be harvested for outdoor plants and According to my information you should be flowering at the beginning of each new day. I also doing such as. Otherwise, Dman suggested also well.

williamraed said:
According to my information you should be flowering at the beginning of each new day. I also doing such as. Otherwise, Dman suggested also well.

:huh: I must be missing sumpin here..............

Latest posts

Back