Flush question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrow22

Reaction score
Is it optimal to flush 1 week or 2 weeks before harvest (regarding hydro and soil)?

I'll tell you this.I grow in soil.When it comes down to flushing at the end of harvest,has been debated over and over.It will come down to personal prefference.There is no scientific data,to support or deny the benifits of flushing.Some will say that its only good for,if you over feed your ladies and want to get them nutes out of the soil in a hurry.But I have to say that I Flush and TO ME,I can tell the difference.I use 3 gallons of water for every gallon pot you are trying to flush.I do this a week before harvest,then straight R.O. water from there on out.I will tell you this.If you have more then one plant you will be harvesting.Take one and flush that one.Then another dont flush.Then you see if you like the way the MJ turns out flushed and not.Well I hope this helps.Keep it GREEN:hubba: And keep us posted on what you find out.

Latest posts

Back