For Stoney Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Tried to PM you but it was full. Have you any experience with Aurora strain? In the descrip it says it's the most potent indica, is this true? On a 1 to 10 scale, what would you rate it? Thnx!:confused:

bombbudpuffa said:
Tried to PM you but it was full. Have you any experience with Aurora strain? In the descrip it says it's the most potent indica, is this true? On a 1 to 10 scale, what would you rate it? Thnx!:confused:
I'm growing a crop if it right now. I've never grown it before, but I'll be giving a smoke report in about 15 weeks.

I have a Journal going for this grow.

P.S. Thanks for letting me know my box was full. It's empty now!

Okay, thnx, i'll be looking for that report. How tall are they, how strong is the odor btw?

bombbudpuffa said:
Okay, thnx, i'll be looking for that report. How tall are they, how strong is the odor btw?
I'm still doing massive LST on them now, so they are only about 6 inches tall and holding.

I'll do this until the entire grow area is filled. I think about another 3 weeks or so. Then I'll let them go up with topping until they're all 18-20 inches tall.

Then it's flower time.

Man, my nose can't smell them in vegetative cycle until they're a lot taller than now. I'll have to let you know later on the smell.

Latest posts

Back