Found worms digging holes into my outdoor plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZTEC

Medicinal Grower
Reaction score
I was having a problem with something at first I thought was eggs from an insect, turns out to be a worm eating its way into my plants! I sprayed with an insecticidal soap, do you guys think this will take care of them or will I need somethin else to reach these buggers being they are inside the plant? Any suggestions? Thanks!

What do you mean, inside the plant? You've got leafminer worms? Or what? Pics would help.

Yea I'd get some pics but lost my camera and can't afford a new one. It basically leaves behind some brown residue on the stem between nodes and eats it's way straight up through the stem of the leaf or branch whichever it burrows into. Ends up making that entire branch/leaf droop and eventually die. Very small worm. Looks like a THC worm we use to always find in our brick weed. But anyways I sprayed insecticide and it seems to be working. Wondering if there is a name for these bastardo's

Never heard of that one before. Sounds really nasty. I think I would add some soil insecticide to your medium when prepping the next grow. You didn't see any egg sacs or tiny eggs on the plants anywhere? I am wondering if this is a parasite spread by a flying adult or if it is a soil-borne nematode.

Latest posts

Back