Fox Farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaLiO

Reaction score
Looking for a good place to order some fox farm products from. Only growing a max of 6 plants at a time so don't need a huge supply.

Thanks for the replies. Ebay was my starting point, but only came across a few listings. May have just been the day I was searching. Looking for a package deal if possible. Having a major leaf curling issue on one of my babies, which is the runt as well. The others are double the size of this one and don't seem to be having any problems, so was thinking it may need a lil push. Not currently feeding any of them nutes and conditions are the same for all 4 . . . any ideas?

Here's some pix of what I'm talking about. Soil a lil dry in pix took em right before watering. This is at day 10

08-28-07_1553.jpg

08-28-07_1555.jpg

jjsunderground said:
well, the other three look good!
Lol thanks. Just don't know what's going on with that one. Kinda crazy

bigbudsbruddah said:
www.wormsway.com is a very good store aswell.
Exactly what I was looking for. They got the package deal for $40. Read through a lot of the sick plant post and see that the leaf curling can be cuased by a range of things, but still none seem to stand out. Used bottled water and only water about every 3 days, so I can't see watering being the issue. Temp. is kept around 75 degrees w/ 2 fans running 24/7. Made a rookie mistake and used some MG seed starting soil, but isn't affecting any of the others in a bad way. I am vegging w/ cfl's and they are kept about 2 inches away. Not to much heat from the cfl's, but could they possibly to close? Would think all 4 would be affected, but I do have a mix of full spectrum and cool white lights spread throughout my grow box. Doubt it would make a diff. just putting all the variables I can think of out there.

Latest posts

Back