Fox Farms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Roots...used to fox farm. cant remember why iswitched..oh yes this is organic. maybe a bigger bag for the money cant remember.

miracle grow isnt that nasty, ppl use it on there veggies alot, it gives great results IMO, but if yur really worried only use it during veg, and if you use it in flower give the plant a flush at the end. if you can eat it , you can smoke it.

Miracle grow.....Theres a reason Walmart carries it. Theres a reason it is the cheapest soil out there. 'Cause it's the 'bottom of the barrel'.

I don’t know. Miracle Grow still seems too chemical for medical grow, you know? I mean, I know it’s for veggies, but you’re not smoking veggies.

I heard something about the burning of the green being more dangerous when you use chemicals during its growth.

Anyone else hear this?:eek:

buy fox farms ocean forest. you don't even need ferts with it although i recommend getting grow big and big bud. it is simply amazing!

"if you can eat it, you can smoke it"? Seriously? That's like saying "if you can eat it, it's good for you". I love Twinkies, and I'll probably keep eating them, but I'm not going to pretend it's a smart move on my part when I scarf one down.

Let's ignore for the moment that the human body is significantly better designed to deal with unwanted substances introduced orally compared to via the lungs. Anyone who's ever smoked knows that smoke is an irritant to the lungs and mucous membranes. Exactly how harmful it is is something for a separate debate, but the central point is clear:

Simply because something can be smoked doesn't mean it should be - just as because something can be eaten doesn't mean it should be eaten.

I'll use cheap fertilizers on vegetables. But my lungs are a hell of a lot more sensitive than my digestive tract, so I use better ferts on anything I plan to smoke.

Think about it. Chicken is good to eat, but would you inject dark meat in your veins? How about firing up a drumstick and inhaling the fumes?

Different routes into the body have different requirements. If you're going to smoke it, you gotta watch what goes into it. If you put unnecessary or harmful crap into your bud you're gonna end up with it in your lungs, and your lungs can't simply move the bad stuff down the line the way the stomach can. It stays there.

killerm8r said:
"if you can eat it, you can smoke it"? Seriously? That's like saying "if you can eat it, it's good for you". I love Twinkies, and I'll probably keep eating them, but I'm not going to pretend it's a smart move on my part when I scarf one down.

Let's ignore for the moment that the human body is significantly better designed to deal with unwanted substances introduced orally compared to via the lungs. Anyone who's ever smoked knows that smoke is an irritant to the lungs and mucous membranes. Exactly how harmful it is is something for a separate debate, but the central point is clear:

Simply because something can be smoked doesn't mean it should be - just as because something can be eaten doesn't mean it should be eaten.

I'll use cheap fertilizers on vegetables. But my lungs are a hell of a lot more sensitive than my digestive tract, so I use better ferts on anything I plan to smoke.

Think about it. Chicken is good to eat, but would you inject dark meat in your veins? How about firing up a drumstick and inhaling the fumes?

Different routes into the body have different requirements. If you're going to smoke it, you gotta watch what goes into it. If you put unnecessary or harmful crap into your bud you're gonna end up with it in your lungs, and your lungs can't simply move the bad stuff down the line the way the stomach can. It stays there.

LOL...that's awesome man.

course now i want some twinkies...

:p

killerm8r said:

Yeah? ok? somthing about injecting chicken into your arm and smoking drumsticks???

im not to sure about the comparisson.

MG is awesome for Veggies and Fantastic for most MJ during Veg stage
i use it for veg only and go organic for flower and its awesome and you know what? im not alone.

Latest posts

Back