Fox Tailing Thai

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

mountain man

Check it out...... Many very large Colas have surged out these small shoots with single leaves. Both these are Thai Super skunk. One induced and put out, the other tall one is all outside.
Its almost like its a re-veg, but these are tight hard BIG buds. I decided to pull her because of some mites. Its week 11 for her, and 12 is typical.

100_0401-1.jpg

100_0402-1.jpg

100_0399-1.jpg

100_0396-1.jpg

Brother, I'm an indoor grower but that sh*t looks TIGHT!!! Congrats!

AG

Sometimes heavy Sativas go through a second stretch. The Mekong Haze I grew was a pure Sativa and would stretch three times before finishing up. I just do not have the patience for 14 week strains.

Thanks AG, i have spent alot of time on these. The Tall one (9'-6") is gonna be hard pressed to finish out there. May have to take Hick's advise and put a tee pee tri pod around her. Shes a monster......

BuddyLuv said:
Sometimes heavy Sativas go through a second stretch. The Mekong Haze I grew was a pure Sativa and would stretch three times before finishing up. I just do not have the patience for 14 week strains.

No doubt, it was just freebies though. But boy oh boy, am i gonna have some bug ol' Thai sticks off BOTH these two !!

Thats a really nice looker there mountain man you certainly are living up to your name LOL ! And hicks knowledge is very hard to pass up ! Probably a good idea to listen to him !...Otherwise go to your room !

you the man....wow those look really good...nice work....got to go now and get a paper towel to wipe drool off of my computer...

Very NICE! It reminds me of Kali Mist with the braided foxtail buds... How many more weeks until typical frost up that way Mountain Man?

Happy Flowering!:cool:

I can usualy squeek out Thru Sept Ok. Its Oct. that starts to be the problem. I want a nice calm still Indian Summer. But the one "lake effect" i do get, is that off a slightly delayed temprant, immediately off the lakes shores. ie..... It stays warmer longer,by the water, as the waters are warmer than the airs temperature.

Latest posts

Back