Frank Petersons closet journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We would continue to use panda film if didn't get the urge for a change. IMHO panda film is the best.

Hick said:
mirrors absorb and distort light, better than they reflect it. Flat white paint is a more effective/efficient reflectant than a mirror.

stoney bud to the resue lol i like them tho lol they make it
look cool lol fine then what would you resommened like i said
more of an outdoor person you know that lol

then use white walls or panda film or mylar hit the local hydro shops for all these needs. They will know exactly what your talking about. If they don't turn around slowly and leave.

Updates,

were currently at Day 90, flowering day 34. Dropped the feedings back to once a week and things are looking great. For the rest of the time it's just water. The week after next. The nutes will no longer be used at all and water will be given. Thank everyone who stuck with me during this battle, the end is almost near.

PICT0021.JPG

PICT0022.JPG

PICT0027.JPG

PICT0028.JPG

PICT0029.JPG

PICT0030.JPG

PICT0031.JPG

PICT0032.JPG

PICT0037.JPG

PICT0038.JPG

PICT0040.JPG

PICT0041.JPG

Shes doing great with the rest. Size is not intimidating for this little girl as shes budding just like the rest.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

frankpeterson said:
Updates,

were currently at Day 90, flowering day 34. Dropped the feedings back to once a week and things are looking great. For the rest of the time it's just water. The week after next. The nutes will no longer be used at all and water will be given. Thank everyone who stuck with me during this battle, the end is almost near.
damn frank things are looking great man im getting high looking at those sweaties lol

noticed a seed popping out of one of them. The others look okay as we approach day 41 of the flowering cycle and bring week 6 of the flowering phase to a close.

Everything is looking just great FP. Whats the harvest time on those ladies?

Probably looking to harvest around the end of week 8 or 9. Will post updated pics soon.

Dang Frank, I don't know how I missed this thread until now, but I'm following the rest of the way. Later.

There is one that is smelling nice and around 80 % of hairs are red.Were tempted to pull it down and hang it up. It will most likely be the first one to come down. Gonna give a week or two more. The mini one is still alive and flowering as well. They will be given water only until the last few days in which they will recieve nothing.

Image(632).jpg

Image(633).jpg

Image(634).jpg

Image(635).jpg

Image(636).jpg

Image(637).jpg

Elephant Man said:
What a cutie that mini is. Good job bro. ;)
We call her "Mini Me". :D Looking great FP. Can't wait for harvest and the final results. Keep up the great work my friend. ;)

Thanks. What was the average flower time for you TBG? We noticed you have grown widow before.

frankpeterson said:
Thanks. What was the average flower time for you TBG? We noticed you have grown widow before.
8 to 9 weeks on the Widow maybe longer depending on what kind of high your looking for. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
8 to 9 weeks on the Widow maybe longer depending on what kind of high your looking for. ;)

Hey TBG,

Were looking for the punch in your face type high. A real stoned stone. On another note, viewed under 10X today, they look frosty and tasty. Are we supposed to be looking for amber trich before harvest?

Latest posts

Back