Freaking Out Bf Threw All Plants Out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats on the girl and keeping her alive after the little ordeal she went threw :D
i used the mg fert on my first grow and loved it ,,
but now use bio bloom and biogrow

ozzy since I have come to this site u have mae me feel good about myself and what a little reading and help from new friends can make happen... dont have a lot of fam but when somethin happened to me people on here stood up and stood with me and made me feel better.. has been a tough winter but things are looking good and Green ... I will def keep you all updated... thanks everyone for checkin in on my little world and hope to show you all soon, buying a real nice camra soon ......ttfn

Normally the guy has his GF do that to him but now the BF is doing it to the girl.Why do people date people they do not have things in common with besides sexual attraction in the beginning? These relationships never last.

to be honest he was amazing he works for a ma politician and he is having a real bad problem with back pain he got hooked on the pills an he changed we were amazing two years ago but people chance and jimmy pot to make sweeping comments about things you have no idea about well... thanks for your imput anyway by me putting something going on in my life on here it is asking for all types of comments good or bad I try to learn from them all ... and sex is sex some of us are good at it like golf you need to learn i can teach any boy how to do what i want.. I am attracted to people who do not bow to society no bad boys but free thinking men... openmindedness lol... you need to learn everyday if you think you know it all chances are you suck.. an eveyone else already knows it... wow im so stoned right now..... love it oh also he was hung like a mule j/k

IMO&E Rx's have ruin more relationship than extra-relationship. If you let the drugs have control you are losing yourself, the greatest loss you can have. Maybe your throwing him out is the best for him, it might be the wake up call he needs to get his life back to the way it should be.
Remember no matter what you have to do what is right for you not anyone else.
:heart: and good thought your way

Nice Ozzy! and so true! As bad as it hurt me for my x to divorce me, it was a lesson that I needed and helped me turn into the man I am today. Had I stayed with her, she would have continued to enable me, and I would have never grown up...sometimes what seems like the end of the world can really be the beginning of a great life!

wow.. what have I stumbled across here? ;)

Well BBB glad to hear things are looking up and your well on your way to getting yourself some homegrown. You being the builder and throwing him out, him wussing out and chucking your plants.. Makes me think he needs to make like a hermie and grow a pair!

Anyway long may your growing and lessons continue and as you've already found out this is a great site, friendly ppl, good advice (if someone posts some really bad advice they'll be quickly put in their place). As someone mentioned before though with so many genetics around these days you can follow certain guidlines (water/lights/air is a good start :D ) but once you've done some grows you'll start to learn their lingo and their demands. Also as im finding out with my current crop, if you've got good genetics then they can take a bit stress here and there and you need'nt worry... I've had 2 seperate weeks of 35c temps (heat stress) and they went 7-8 days without a watering over the festive period (shrivelled up bad) but their doing fine and still no hermies.

Green mojo for your current batch.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
to be honest he was amazing he works for a ma politician and he is having a real bad problem with back pain he got hooked on the pills an he changed we were amazing two years ago but people chance and jimmy pot to make sweeping comments about things you have no idea about well... thanks for your imput anyway by me putting something going on in my life on here it is asking for all types of comments good or bad I try to learn from them all ... and sex is sex some of us are good at it like golf you need to learn i can teach any boy how to do what i want.. I am attracted to people who do not bow to society no bad boys but free thinking men... openmindedness lol... you need to learn everyday if you think you know it all chances are you suck.. an eveyone else already knows it... wow im so stoned right now..... love it oh also he was hung like a mule j/k
Ha Ha when it comes to me you have no clue and your right I know nothing of your life.I was just pointing out something I feel goofy in human nature.

Right on girl!!! lol...I can't see what the sign says though...lol...your awesome!!!

now lF it is your turn hummm hows about u in a speedo holdin a rake or a spade like you are gardening..... well...... what ya think fair is fair..

am I doing something right/ wrong this plant in lower 13 days is seven to ten inches tall it is amazingly healthy what do you all think please let me know

6 bud sites.JPG

12 days flower.JPG

bud.JPG

how small it is bushy.JPG

is 13 days into flower plant is seven to ten inches it was frozen so i had to top it to first or secon node

Latest posts

Back