Free seed giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use padded envelopes inside of padded envelopes

double shot of my babies love

0A3333D2-F27E-4C43-929F-F63BCB1107B4.jpeg

Er, um, it looks like Blueberry Kush x AK47… ;)

Subby sent me a pic of the packaging after she received it and the labeling was beginning to wear off(as it looks like yours has) so in the future, I will probably tape the cardboard To the inside of the envelope to prevent it from sliding around.
Yes maybe clear tape over the writing would have helped. But still pretty cool dude

never been to the moon and the earth is flat
If you want to go down a rabbit hole, check out videos on the moon landing conspiracy. I always believed(and still don’t ‘not believe’) but there are some interesting theories. As far a a flat earth goes, I believe science has proof it is a finite series of connected smaller and smaller flat pieces of pie crust that form a globe(it looks flat from certain points of view(forget the mountains and valleys)) but the big(sur) picture shows reality.

If you want to go down a rabbit hole, check out videos on the moon landing conspiracy. I always believed(and still don’t ‘not believe’) but there are some interesting theories. As far a a flat earth goes, I believe science has proof it is a finite series of connected smaller and smaller flat pieces of pie crust that form a globe(it looks flat from certain points of view(forget the mountains and valleys)) but the big(sur) picture shows reality.
feels that way when ever i dig

I am new here but if I can play, I'll guess 56 seeds.

:)

EDIT: Duh, random number. Not number of seeds. OK, can I change it to 1956? Sorry. Dummy Mulligan for the new guy.

Last edited:
The earth is not flat and who gives a shit if we went to the moon. We have satellite images that show the earth is not flat. Ask the fking Pilots and Astronauts.We have a space station for gods sake.
And please spare me this shit that we live in some kinda of fking globe.😏

Latest posts

Back