Frrrrrooooosssssttttttttt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeedsuckah

Godspeed out!
Reaction score
:holysheep: :shocked: Seems a little early already; I still have nearly a month to go before harvest. Maybe it will help make some interesting colors. I am hoping it was just a fluke, I still have to fertilize again tonight and water them good.

i saw some counties in my state has some frost warnings. I think this is due to some very huge low pressure centers moving up from the gulf of mexico. cold air is always pulled south on the backside of these systems. Might just be a hurricane effecting your grow. We cant predict that crap but you'll be fine until October before the real cold comes.

Keeping fingers crossed. It seems like our season's are changing a little bit. I actually feel that the growing season has been getting a little longer up here however the weather has been a little more unpredictable at times. I think a half dose of fertilizer and a good watering tonight will help them out. "Its beginning to look alot like christmas..."

godspeedsuckah said:
My wife is VERY PREGNANT with our first child and she had the fan on her all night long. I was freezing my arse off under the blankets and she was comfy as can be. LOL.

the OldLady :angrywife: is a very cold blooded critter indeed, seems She likes it hot all the time anymore, has already had the furnace on a couple times :rolleyes: while everyone knows We Puffins like it cooler, I always have a window open and a fan blowing outward :rofl:

LOL that sounds about right. Come winter time she will have the place roasting to the point you just can't stand it, but come summer time if it is over 70 outside she has the air conditioner cranking out ice cubes.:confused2: :ccc: :stoned: :rofl:

Puffin Afatty said:
the OldLady :angrywife: is a very cold blooded critter indeed, seems She likes it hot all the time anymore, has already had the furnace on a couple times :rolleyes: while everyone knows We Puffins like it cooler, I always have a window open and a fan blowing outward :rofl:

we puffins? don't you mean "we martians"?

Im making a Major purchase of kerosene next week and am hoping I dont have a heart attack when I see the bill. Starting to get in the mid fourties here too. Need to start dusting off the stoves. And the wood pile is lookin' kinda paltry round here. Last year, the bud turned a nice purple before harvest, this year.....it starts purple...lol.

Latest posts

Back