Fungus YUCK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Ok I knew there was a shinning **** going on with the leafs, so I decided to move the BIG fan leaves around and notice there alot of fungus on the stock. Is this from the White flyies.?
I am going to Harvest tonight and be done with it..

2-5 007.jpg

2-5 006.jpg

WOW man, the first pic looked like your soil went terribly wrong. The second pic I've never saw anything like it before, I'll be waiting for someone else to explain this to me as well...

man that looks pretty bad i hate to say this but i think the most you can do is scrap the crop and clean the grow room thoroughly fungi is a very nasty persistent thing so until you find out what kind or cause of the fungi i cant really help you but what i would do is scrap......(that hurt me to say that)

You mean get rid of,,not harvest correct?

I think it from when I had mist the plant a few times while starting to show Female and stopped because I was scared that I was going get water on the Hps and break it so I stopped.
Also thought it because of to much Moister from my Metal Shed but Hell I jsu have to scrap it and get the seeds and cut away all the Bad stuff and smoke what I can..
This is a dissapointment..

CowboyBudsky said:
You mean get rid of,,not harvest correct?

No I will get rid of all the Bad crap but save all the seeds I have on the Plant and smoke what I can..
But there really No Buds that r bigg enough to smoke, but seeds..
Oh well Live & Learn..

never saw anything like that flying. i did have a similar looking plant once that looked sorta like the leaf in the first pic. HIE diagnosed it as a manganese def.

well, at least you got some seed from it i see. so not all is a total loss...bb...

banjobuzz said:
never saw anything like that flying. i did have a similar looking plant once that looked sorta like the leaf in the first pic. HIE diagnosed it as a manganese def.

well, at least you got some seed from it i see. so not all is a total loss...bb...

Total lost, Yea it was ! I might get some seeds But I wasted Months of electric thou and oh well that how the Cookies Cumbles.
I have started 11 more and I already have 1 females and counting the out the Males about 5 more to Hang and Bury.. No that is a Waste..
So what U do about Manganese Def.??

Dude , is there any chance that birds may-be getting into your shed ? It almost looks as thoe your plants may have bird droppings on them ...

cwoper said:
Dude , is there any chance that birds may-be getting into your shed ? It almost looks as thoe your plants may have bird droppings on them ...

:rofl: :rofl: No Way..
That fungus has made most of my fan leafs die..

What is the humidity and temp in your shed. This could have a lot to do with your mold issue.

MCM

Motor City Madman said:
What is the humidity and temp in your shed. This could have a lot to do with your mold issue.

MCM

temp been about 65 to 70 all the time and humibity about 35..
I had a ply of Fan leafs there and that how it started right after I had sprayed with water 2 times a week for a couple of weeks..

Flyinghigh said:
No I will get rid of all the Bad crap but save all the seeds I have on the Plant and smoke what I can..
But there really No Buds that r bigg enough to smoke, but seeds..
Oh well Live & Learn..
:rofl: :rofl: " Smoke what I can .." :huh: :huh: WOW !!!

Thats what happens when ya grow yer own. Ya put all that effort into the *****,,ya might as well Eat her or smoke her:eek: . Poor guy,,he just wants some weed that he didnt have to buy. Im with ya Bro,,but I think I would just burn her and watch,, and cry,,with a 5th of Jack as yer friend. Tell one of your buddies to give ya a joint,,set back,,relax,,and germinate some more seeds,,cause ya know thats what yer gonna do anyway,,yer hooked.:D

CowboyBudsky said:
Thats what happens when ya grow yer own. Ya put all that effort into the *****,,ya might as well Eat her or smoke her:eek: . Poor guy,,he just wants some weed that he didnt have to buy. Im with ya Bro,,but I think I would just burn her and watch,, and cry,,with a 5th of Jack as yer friend. Tell one of your buddies to give ya a joint,,set back,,relax,,and germinate some more seeds,,cause ya know thats what yer gonna do anyway,,yer hooked.:D

:rofl: Yea all that effort I put into her and to come up with this.. :eek:
Smoke is what I need and to buy is getting costly.
I raise my Electric bill by 40 bucks a month to grow a 12 Plants and watch them grow to find that 11 r males and 1 female :eek: or U end up with Mold or Fungus or Spider Mites which is a kick in the face when One thinks he doing alright..
Don't drink so I'll watch her burn after i pull all the seeds..;)
Hooked is right :D and I am not for sure If I want to start anymore seed right now til I get ack from Arkie..

Latest posts

Back