Funny stuff you've seen stoned people do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trailertrash

Reaction score
Last summer a friend called up and asked if I would help pull his mom and dads sailboat out of the water.We all got down to the boat , unloaded our stuff . Soon after mom got the joints out and soon the smoke was rollin out of the hatchs. About an hour or so later me and my buddy went fishin about 30 yards from the were the boat was tied up to the dock. Mom wanted a soda out of the cooler witch was still on the dock and without thinking she hops of the boat but on the wrong side and flops herself right in the water. Me and buddy went running over to her to see if she was ok,and she was . We got her out of the water and back on the boat. Mom asks me to get her a towel, so I did . I hand it to her and she puts it to her face and start to lean back to rest against the rail ( witch was a thin wire that wasn't there.) and back into the water she went.

Haha, priceless... And I thought just getting back from the store where my high wife kept calling cereal broccoli was a hoot...

ive put the milk in the dishwasher and dishes in the fridge....the keys were in there too.

I've SEEN someone masterbate, don't mistake it, it wasn't me, but drinking might have been involved. I don't remember where she came from or what I was even doing. I just didn't put it as an important part of my life.

I've put the Tv remote in the fridge so often, if I don't see it on the coffee table, I automaticaly go look in the fridge.

i've put milk in the cabinet a few times but never put the cereal in the fridge..

:hubba: :laugh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ROFL, Oh please, keep going!! :giggle: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest posts

Back