G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Defoliated a bit on 2 Heri-Berry plants. The 2 I defoliated have not started to stretch. The other 2 are stretching out. Thinking those are males. Top-male? Bottom-female?
IMG_2387.jpeg

Tied the Chem-Devi’s up a lot. Some of the nodes have grown a couple inches in height since lights on.

Looks like I have at least one male CDSR x ND. Once I verify that, he will be quarantined(to collect pollen)because being a ‘collector’, I would like to have some more seeds since I used up what I had. The Heri-Berry plants are not showing me squat yet.

Good eye there oldFogey! I don’t think I would have caught that so soon.

Good eye there oldFogey! I don’t think I would have caught that so soon.
I had my eye on this one for a while. I think I am seeing a female Heri-Berry in the tent too. If she is a she and is showing before a male Heri-Berry, I may have just females. Just a guess. I was hoping for a male which is probably why I won’t get one…😁

Supercropped a bunch of branches of the Chem-Devi plants and nipped off some fan leaves blocking bud sites on the Heri-Berry plants. Vented the exhaust outside since the tent was getting into the 80’s. This morning before lights out, the tent was 75 so mission accomplished. I’ll get some pics tonight. The Chem-Devi plants are ugly for sure. I am thinking the Nanda Devi genes are expressing themselves. Need to take some cuttings to try and root them just in case I like any of the plants…

Did some defoliation and took a couple cutting from each plant. Hero-Berry(4 plants in the left) has a good sweet floral scent. The Dawg-Devi(2 plants on the right) is straight up cat p!ss scent.
IMG_2438.jpeg

One Heri-Berry has a little stretch. The others are not stretching at all. I like the structure of the non-stretchers. My male Dawg-Devi is about to start shooting pollen. Collection is imminent. Will be pollinating one branch of each plant.

Buddy, you should do a full on tutorial on how to do LST correctly and get nice yields. The way you train a plant is what most tent growers should be doing and works especially well on Auto Flower plants... have someone running my Gabagoo doing that and working well..
BTW I shared out some of your strains and within 2mos they beg'd for more.... hahaha.

Buddy, you should do a full on tutorial on how to do LST correctly and get nice yields. The way you train a plant is what most tent growers should be doing and works especially well on Auto Flower plants... have someone running my Gabagoo doing that and working well..
BTW I shared out some of your strains and within 2mos they beg'd for more.... hahaha.
I tried quadlining with these. The compact Heri-Berry almost trained itself but thanks for giving me credit.😁 I still have a ton of those seeds. Let me know if you need any more and which cross/crosses they liked best. Take care.

The Heri-Berry plants are beginning to stretch at 2 weeks into flower. I don’t think they were vegged long enough so maybe that delayed the stretch? Those smell nice. The Dawg-Devi smells terrible. Glad I have the tent output filtered and vented outside.

One of my blurple LED’s looks like it has lost some of its blurple. Rearranged the plants so I have the Dawg-Devi’s in the center under one LED and the shorter Heri-Berry plants under the other two LED’s. Hiked the center one up higher and hoping the stretch is about done on those plants. The Heri-Berry has some stretch but 2 of the are very minimal. 2 and a half weeks in flower.
IMG_2451.jpeg

Going to swap the Heri-Berry plants side to side every day from here on out. Next tent grow, I will be getting a new white light LED or 2. The cuttings are still looking happy. They will all be outdoor plants if they survive. The Heri-Berry might actually finish before the sh!tty fall weather comes as it is supposed to be a 60 day give or take finisher.

Nipped off all the future popcorn buds and did a bit of defoliation. Swapped sides on the Heri-Berry plants since the LEDs on each side appear to be different colors. Fed and watered.
IMG_2458.jpeg

Heri-Berry short pheno
IMG_2454.jpeg
IMG_2455.jpeg

Heri-Berry less short pheno
IMG_2456.jpeg
IMG_2457.jpeg

Dawg-Devi
IMG_2459.jpeg
IMG_2460.jpeg

Latest posts

Back