~~G13 Posion Dwarfs~~Looking for Setup Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirFatsNtoke

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a grow journal/thread on Grasscity.com for this but haven't been getting much traffic there lately.

I currently have two dwarfs at day 17 from breaking soil. I'm just growing them in some Miracle Grow 3 month potting soil under 1 42W CFL each.

So far they both are doing great but I'm worried about my light setup as they grow. I'm looking for some suggestions from some of you more experienced growers because I'm going to want to up it to prolly 6 plants soon. The attached picture is my current setup.

The only solution I have come up with is to get some Y-splitters and put them in each overhead lamp. Then also maybe get some more clamp ons with Y-splitters and clamp them on the sides of the pot. The issue I'm having with this is I don't know whether just one additional lamp per pot would be good because it would only be on one side and I don't want to have to buy two of these clamp on lamps per pot because that doesn't seem cost or space effective.

However, I could be wrong, I've heard of people doing it like this so who knows.

Also, I can't really do any HPS setups because I can't do a ventilation system for hotter lights and bolting something to the ceiling isn't really an option.

Thank you lots for any help, it's appreciated.

(I'll post some pics later of the girls if anyone's interested.)

setup.JPG

Latest posts

Back