Ganja and Booze

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeattleSuperCHRONIC

Munior Jember
Reaction score
I was thinking last night about how marijuana affects me when i drink and how this might affect other people too. if i usually smoke before i start drinking im good and it usually helps me get drunk faster (at least thats what i can conjure up) However if i am already drinking and blaze i straight black out.

i was wondering what everyone else has noticed with there consumption? toke before, toke after, toke with? lets hear it

Me:
Toke b4 can party all night and be more "laid back" about my drinking
Toke during can party whole night but drink too much and get a hang-over
Toke at end...instant pass out and hang-over

Mutt said:
Me:

:rofl: That just about sums it up as best you can for me too Mutt.

Mutt said:
Me:

Works that way with me too.
I always like a little toke first-then some beers-LOL

Gb

when i blaze before i drink all night but my high wares off later in the night so im just drunk.. and im more laid back till later then im just hammerd... when i drink and get a good buzz going then smoke it compleetly screws me up, which is how i like to be, and i can stay screwed up all night... Smokeing late night is my fav.. drunk drinking all night... get home.. blaze and drink a few more and zone out on whatevers on tv... then go passout... have crazy dreams and sleep all day... sometimes i even wake up and still feal kinda high.. Cross buzzing is tha best

Havnt you guys heard the term..

Beer then grass your on your arse

Grass then beer your in the clear

Latest posts

Back