Ganja gum....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a chance to try a space cake today...they sell them out on the beach here.
Basically they are brownies...My first time having edibles and man oh man did I go on a trip...lol. We went to Margaritaville in Negril and my space cake was in full effect...totally faded. Then we grabbed a cab to Ricks Cafe and ran into Lenox Lewis there...took some pics with him and man he is big. It was pretty sureal to say the least...felt almost like shrooms....speedy, and mind racing high but with body effects as well.

Will post some pictures when I can once again function well enough....:hubba:

Okay here is some of the pics for today.....all the pics with the cliffs in them are from Ricks Cafe.....very cool spot up here in Negril. I wld recommend it to anyone who comes to Jamaica....well worth the trip just for the unbelievable views. Then we had the added bonus of meeting Lenox Lewis. My wife looks so tiny next to him....The cake looking thing was the space cake...Awesome sheet for sure. Felt kinda like Shrooms for a bit.

SANY0253.jpg

SANY0291.jpg

SANY0294.jpg

SANY0296.jpg

SANY0300.jpg

SANY0305.jpg

SANY0306.jpg

SANY0307.jpg

SANY0308.jpg

Sinisterhand said:
I alway enjoy your threads Hamster. Thanks for sharing.

Glad you are enjoying it bro....it is nice to hve friends here to share it with.

looks like paridse sir hamster!!!
wow lenox lewis,,,, im a big boxing fan,,,i rember watching his and tysons fight ,,,ther was bout 20 of us and i was the only 1 shouting on lenox to win wich he did in style,,,,that was when heavy weights wher worth the watching///i wonder if the big man is haven a smoke when hes ova ther,,,,the water looks so green. peace.[j]

jesuse said:
looks like paridse sir hamster!!!
wow lenox lewis,,,, im a big boxing fan,,,i rember watching his and tysons fight ,,,ther was bout 20 of us and i was the only 1 shouting on lenox to win wich he did in style,,,,that was when heavy weights wher worth the watching///i wonder if the big man is haven a smoke when hes ova ther,,,,the water looks so green. peace.[j]

I wld be surprised if he doesn't smoke.....:)
He was very laid back and friendly.

Some more pics....got a cpl of this crazy tree climbing crab a few of the beach and one of Margaritaville in Negril.

SANY0238.jpg

SANY0239.jpg

SANY0240.jpg

SANY0247.jpg

SANY0249.jpg

SANY0260.jpg

Latest posts

Back