Get rid of evidence ADVICE PLEASE!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ProductiveSmoker said:
That was funny, thanks RAD.

I realize what you guys are saying and how paranoid I sound. I think this is definitely a farther down the road thing. It's not just the cops, the forest service wants these pretty bad too. And it can fit in almost any budget, actually they're looking at it as a resource to help them extend their budget. Less man hours as they just go upload the HD every few weeks and only scan the footage where animals or objects are in motion.

I'm not here to look smart that's for sure, just want to help out if I can. You guys all help me out and it's really appreciated, so take this for what you think it's worth and I'll chill out.
thats very helpful and SB made nothing but alot of sense. all comes down to "better safe than sorry" watch out, enjoy and get high. good luck to everyone!

Even then... if they do catch u driving in and out.. say even once a week... that doesn't mean a thing to say that u planted the random plants in the woods... only if they catch u in the act.

There are a lot more people using public lands than the grower. How do they just upload the growers and not everyone else setting it off. Slim

I aggree wit Stoney.

Localy where I live the cops have gone mad on large scale grows, thats their focus.

Obviously, budgets are stretched and unless a small scale grow was discovered due to grower error/negligence its pretty low on the cops prioritys.

i think, that the only way to get caught growing your own indoors, is by not keeping your mouth shut.
for some reason ppl want to brag about their acheivement, which is great growing.but all this does is allow others to know your buisiness, buisiness that can get you put in shackles n` leg irons.word spreads rapid-style, you tell one friend who, just in passing, mentions it to another and so on. before you know it the whole city knows that you have weed growing in your closet.
Leo might not actively persue a small grower, for personal use, but if someone tells them that they have info on some dude growing bud,they have to investigate it.
outdoor grows are great if you find the right spot. as allready said, visit as little as possible.cops find it, it`s public property and nothing to to with you.
moral of the story, is to keep your mouth shut!
the only ppl who should know about your grow are the ppl you live with(only if they must know,)
and you. if you keep it to yourself, no one will know....
just my 2 pence worth.lol

I just caught this thread. TruTHC, sorry you had to chop early. After all that hard work all those plants have gone through, it would have been nice to finish them off. They look great now (well they did in the picture before you chopped them).

As to getting rid of the parts you are not going to use, just chop them up and bury them in the yard and water. They will decompose pretty quickly.

AlienBait said:
I just caught this thread. TruTHC, sorry you had to chop early. After all that hard work all those plants have gone through, it would have been nice to finish them off. They look great now (well they did in the picture before you chopped them).

As to getting rid of the parts you are not going to use, just chop them up and bury them in the yard and water. They will decompose pretty quickly.
Thank you AB, yea i did so much for nothing, its a good experiance tho, i learn alot. next time will be at better time and place. it got too hot in the attic that why it didnt show sex and i flowered for like 20days. but hey thanks for all ur help. i'll see u around one day.

Latest posts

Back