Getting cold and rainy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2it!

Reaction score
Staryn to get worried about temps. low 40's to mid. 30's and rain is in the forcast!!!:holysheep:

My girls are a week or so off to be premoo but should I cut my loss and cut my bud, to save something

im a believer that cold night time temps can help increase potentcy...i wouldnt worry about temps above freezing or even a degree or two below freezing for a couple hours....but if it gets into the mid 20's then id start to worry.....but then again i do think you should wait to see what other folks have to say...

I would cover them if rain was coming if cold wrap them in a little blanket ...but wouldnt rush a good plant unless I had no choice..a freeze is a freeze. people around here put trash bags over them..

I've had rain for 5 days straight and see no break in it. I chopped a lot of my crop crop today and have them hanging under a tarp in the woods. I am growing in a wet area anyways... So wet that I found a slug in a bud today.

I have had 4 mornings of 32 and one of 30 with no "hard" frost yet. All is good. Mine are looking beautiful in the fall air. They say rain in a few days too. Which is really no big deal either. The plant uses all this to finish just so...... One week and i will be good. Two and i am laughing !!

Latest posts

Back