Getting plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sampson

Reaction score
Hey guys, my friend is giving me his plant that he just discovered that he had, so I was wondering should I use some of its soil thats it in or should I replace it all with fresh new mioracle grow?

*by the way extremely stoned so sry if it desnt make snese lol8

dont use miracle grow, use foxfarm or somthing else that doesnt have time realize nutes. Also how did he discover a plant, that he didnt know he had? that doenst make sence, you normally know your growing marijuana, before it happens:hubba:

How old is it? MG (miracle grow) is ok to grow in if your short on places to get soil i use it with success and i know of a few others who do too. the thing is if the plant is a baby then it can burn it, but if its vegging you should be ok.

Thing is its a outdoor plant but I don't grow outdoors I grow indoors ( plus wouldn't risk it since I have a K-9 unit who lives right next door..

To be honest I don't know how long its been growing there, he always throws his seeds behind his shed whenever he gets a baggy ( worries his paretns will catch him so he throws away seeds and stem behind shed ) and he just showed me a pic during the weekend of it. He didn't kno all about it at all and now wants it to be taking care of just in case it buds.

The plant has starting growing off though...I'm going today to get it and bring it indoors..

So you recommend fox farm...anything else should I pick up while I'm out getting supplies?

Runbyhemp said:
I was lookin for my keys down the back of the couch the other day and found 2 indicas I'd misplaced
wow:eek: HA people, insane these days...;)

a few of those spiral energy saving bulbs called cfl's, mabe a hps if you can get one:D anyways, whats your plans? you have a lot of dough, to do it right. you can spend less than $30, for a good veg box with lights, and you should have a flower setup with hps. if you want good bud. ;)

headband said:
Also how did he discover a plant, that he didnt know he had? :hubba:

ROTFLMAO--Not 20 minutes ago I discovered 5 babies growing in a planter that I had taken out on the deck because I had killed the house plant that had been growing in that pot. It also happened to be the place that my friend would throw bagseeds that he came across when cleaning...

Sampson said:
Thing is its a outdoor plant but I don't grow outdoors I grow indoors ( plus wouldn't risk it since I have a K-9 unit who lives right next door..

quote]

Doggie treats my friend lots of them. I personally own 2 shepherds but they are druggies thank the lord.

If I was you I would look at the resources and then ask what you need, it's a bit overwhelming to list stuff for you without any plans/goals etc. You give us that and read a bit and you will be off and running. Make sure you read about safety too, tell no one not even me LOL.

EDIT: I'm confused, are you doing indoors or out? With that K9 next door I wouldn't do it, too dangerous, those dogs can bust you quick bud, real quick. Or are you just saying the officer lives next door. If the dog is there YOU WILL GET CAUGHT.

Get some good nutes for veg and flower. Anything fox farms is great stuff. What about lights? What are the dimensions of your grow area? Do you have decent ventilation? Do you own your house or do your parents? I wouldn't recommend you risk your parents their property or freedoms to grow one plant.....think about the risks....Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Sampson , im not trying to be mean here . But your wording is very bad !! LOL ! Anyways bud ....so whatever ...if there's a K-9 unit or an drug enforcement officer (DEA) next to your house ......im advising you not to keep that plant. If you are living in the US ..then good luck to you . The feds are very stricted on mj now a days, with new tech equips ......thermal sensors they can detect grow light source and mj plants during flowering stage. Just careful , buy street bags and smoke ! I do that always !!:D

Sampson said:
I wouldnt do it if i were you that dog may get hungary in the middle of the night and decide that your house is on the menu ;)

sampson said:
To be honest I don't know how long its been growing there, he always throws his seeds behind his shed whenever he gets a baggy ( worries his paretns will catch him so he throws away seeds and stem behind shed ) and he just showed me a pic during the weekend of it. He didn't kno all about it at all and now wants it to be taking care of just in case it buds.

The plant has starting growing off though...I'm going today to get it and bring it indoors..

So you recommend fox farm...anything else should I pick up while I'm out getting supplies?
if your going to take care of it youll needs lights and etc. like that. Id be on the look-out for bugs too, if it comes from out-side and you put the root ball in new soil there will be bugs.

Sampson said:
my friend is giving me his plant that he just discovered

Tell him to put my plant back!!! I been wondering where it went.:D :D

Latest posts

Back