GH flora series users

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowlyburn

Reaction score
Just wondering if you guys follow the chart on there website???

Do you use the nutes every time you water or just once per week?

When do you start the nutes?

My plants are only small seedlings and the tallest one may be 3 inches and the smallest may be 1 inch. All of mine have 2 main leafs and still have the 2 round leafs.

BTW I am in MG seed starting soil...

IMO the grower that use the Lucas formula with Cal Mag add to the GH flora have the better looking plants

I use the 3-2-1 raio in veg, but only at 3/4 strength. In flower I start the transition with 2-2-2 then go to the Lucas ratio (8 ml/gal Micro, 16 ml/gal bloom) at about 3 weeks in.
I grow in coco so I add cal/mag all thru veg right up until the 3rd week of flower.
If you're starting from seed then depending on how much nutrients are already in that MG soil but I start feeding after I see the cotyledons (the small round leaves) start getting lighter. The cotyledon contain food for the seedling but only to get it thru about one true set of leaves.
Imo, start with 1/4 strength 1-1-1 ratio.

OK you guys managed to confuse me with only 4 posts... LOL...

First... What is the Lucas ratio?

Second... Do I need cal/mag?

Third... Should I transplant into the same MG soil or can I switch it up to FFOF???

here is the best place for the lucasformula.com

with most nute lines you need to add cal/mag

I would go with the FFOF

If I am using the flora series nutes... Is it better for me to just use regular non nuted soil or still go with FFOF???

Should I get a cal/mag product or is dolomite lime what I am after?

Ozzy... I read that link you gave me for the Lucas Formula... I am using tap water that is around 7.0 ph... How would I adjust it down to get to the recommended 5.8???

since your in soil I would mix dolomite lime into the soil. That way it will not only supply cal/mag it will also buffer your PH in the soil making for a healthier growing condition

What does GH stand for? Or is that the actual product name GH Flora?

I've got some girls in second week flower . . . I'm gonna give em one more shot of grow nutes in 2-2-2 ratio, then end of next week switch to Lucas w/epsom salts . . . been feeding the epsom salts to supply cal/mag since third week veg, they packed on nitrogen and look great

Dont add any nutes to FFOF for at least a month or more! Its hot as hell. I used it last grow and did very well. Only used nutes in the last stages of my grow.

GH3 already has buffers in them for the pH. Should not be to difficult to adjust pH.

Well can I just use some regular potting soil and perilite mixed with some dolomite lime??? I want to use up my nutes so maybe next year I can make super soil and go without nutes...

regular potting soil, perlite, dolomite lime and GH3 nutes . . . yes that sounds good

Ozzie-
Thanks.
Is there an ACRONYM sticky somewhere I haven't found yet?

Now I can learn more about what everyone is talking about.
~T~

tastyness said:
Ozzie-
Thanks.
Is there an ACRONYM sticky somewhere I haven't found yet?

Now I can learn more about what everyone is talking about.
~T~

Not that I know of but it is a good Idea. I'm setting here dumbfounded sometime to with all the AA AC DC OU812 abbreviation

Latest posts

Back