Giggys what you listening to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we used to hang out with one of the roadies for this band , we turned him on to some hash cut with opium and he became our friend…dude picked us up when we were hitchhiking 1960’s Southern California

Funny I am on a cruise and we go to Mexico. We needed to get away from our Ladies so we rent scooters.
We buzz all over and we go to a known Mexican ***** house. We pull up all tough biker style with our little scooters.The curtains get pulled and women are looking at us.I start singing " In a little cafe ,just the other side of the border" We looked at the girls in the windows looking at us and we looked at each other and we did right thing . We got the eff out and agreed "At least we can say we went to a ***** house .." Went back to the boat and ate a small village 's worth of food

Funny I am on a cruise and we go to Mexico. We needed to get away from our Ladies so we rent scooters.
We buzz all over and we go to a known Mexican ***** house. We pull up all tough biker style with our little scooters.The curtains get pulled and women are looking at us.I start singing " In a little cafe ,just the other side of the border" We looked at the girls in the windows looking at us and we looked at each other and we did right thing . We got the eff out and agreed "At least we can say we went to a ***** house .." Went back to the boat and ate a small village 's worth of food

that happened to me once down in West Texas near El Paso , i fell in love with a Mexican maid

Felina , never forgot her name

she was a dancer in a little cantina on the edge of town

Latest posts

Back