girl scout cookies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
st. patrick's day

girl scout cookies 006.jpg

girl scout cookies 011.jpg

girl scout cookies 012.jpg

girl scout cookies 009.jpg

Be sitting on the nest enjoying :watchplant:

congratulations orange, for finding your new baby. Greenest of mojo. I will be watching.

:eek: I am jealous! lol i will be watching this grow closely to see how it turns out

hope you don't mind if pull up my beanbag chair and watch the flowers grow.

Here's to some fat GSC buds in your near future.

welcome aboard all who dare---:icon_smile:

nc---that would have been either the grower or the dispensary---the description says long and lanky but that is a bit much---i agree---no worries---when legs are confirmed---that top becomes another clone---2fer one is what i thought when i saw it---it's about a foot log clone lmao:hubba:

transplanted into soil couple weeks ago---top cut is in the guiness can---just diy'd this little bubble cloner for a few more cuts in another day or 2 :hubba:

girl scout cookies 013.jpg

girl scout cookies 014.jpg

girl scout cookies 015.jpg

girl scout cookies 016.jpg

girl scout cookies 019.jpg

nice how did you get those genetics? seeds? clone? where from? thanks I've heard Wiz Khalifa rap about pounds of cookies in the cookie jars girls scout GREEN MOJO

dr. r---the gsc cut is from an LA dispensary---i was driving bye---my car did a u turn in the middle of traffic all bye itself and parked---a vacume sucked me into the store---it was meant to be---the gsc was working its mojo on me looking for a good home

Looks like a good cut Orange. Sativa veg traits and looks for sure.
She has long node spacing and sparse fan leaves. If you trim up the lower part of the plant, leave the lower leaves on,just cut out the branch itself.

She will stretch big time when you put her into flower. She hated supercropping and any kind of bending/kinking. The only way I have got nice tops and a "OK" canopy so far was to top her a few times in veg as she came up.

Weak stem structure, she will need help standing up.

CRAZY Indica nugs when she flowers. Super Triched out, and she reeks.

whooohooo---thanks for checking in NCH---i appreciate your advice and will follow---a friend has the thin mint cut and seems to be indica dominant---small tight nugs like the og---not much stretch

Nice little nugs but wasted valuable space growing this low yielder. Somone should breed some yields into her. She gets sick frosty for sure. The purple really come out with cool temps.

kal el said:
Nice little nugs but wasted valuable space growing this low yielder. Somone should breed some yields into her. She gets sick frosty for sure. The purple really come out with cool temps.

She yields just fine bro.

You must have a better pheno than what's going around the forums.
The forum pheno yields small.

Latest posts

Back