Godfather OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure about this but I recall that excess nitrogen in flower will cause fox tails...I had them forever ago and I can't recall having them since nor why they occurred...I don't care for them...
Could be more about the nutes boo. I just know I definitely had light intrusion until the end of the grow when I noticed so every time I would go out to the garage refrigerator at night after the girls were asleep, they got exposed to the overhead light for as long as for me to come back thru and turn the light off. The grow ended up with lots of extra leaves more than I ever saw. I remember posting them here with what the heck is wrong with my plants but the buds when you dug down were foxtail. I don’t care for them either but these happneed to be really good smoke and I used two of them to make that kief that makes my joints taste like that the Josie plant.

I haven't had a cig in 7 days as of today tho (I'm kinda proud of that),so I'm hoping the nose will eventually be able to do its job again.
Congratulations on quitting smoking. One of my nasty habits I don’t talk much about here as my brothers here eat my a$$ out about it. You quitting is a very good thing. You should be proud of yourself for sure 🥰

Congratulations on quitting smoking. One of my nasty habits I don’t talk much about here as my brothers here eat my a$$ out about it. You quitting is a very good thing. You should be proud of yourself for sure 🥰
Kids today love eating a$$ 😂😂 and thank you... I'm not proud of much about me, but I am proud of this. ❤️

For real. I'm an avid nose picker, but I haven't had anything to pick for going on a week. It's the first emptiness I've enjoyed 😂😂😂
Remind me if we ever meet face-to-face not to shake your hand…o_O I enjoy my cigars, and I certainly don’t inhale them my problem as I leave them laying around and end up smoking half of them the next day. I smoked my last cigarette in 1990 on a bet…

Remind me if we ever meet face-to-face not to shake your hand…o_O I enjoy my cigars, and I certainly don’t inhale them my problem as I leave them laying around and end up smoking half of them the next day. I smoked my last cigarette in 1990 on a bet…
Don't worry.. pick with my left hand and shake with my right 😉

I got to thinking about the attachments that venom put back in here, and now I'm wondering if I am mistaken, and I could have a (maybe)phosphorus and calcium deficiency rather than potassium??

20230115_124235.jpg
20230115_124245.jpg
20230115_124255.jpg

20230115_124306.jpg

20230115_124325.jpg

This poor lil bass turd here tho...

20230115_174742.jpg

The next time I run this GF OG, I'm going to top and strip to 4 branches. This ScROG is a mess with 6. Bushy fkr...

So sadly....

I feel I need to relinquish my self-imposed ScROG Mayor title at this point 😢

This poor lil bass turd here tho...

View attachment 317579

The next time I run this GF OG, I'm going to top and strip to 4 branches. This ScROG is a mess with 6. Bushy fkr...

So sadly....

I feel I need to relinquish my self-imposed ScROG Mayor title at this point 😢
I was so looking forward to seeing your famous scrogg technique…

Latest posts

Back