Godfather OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like nutrient burn to me. If it's not, I hope someone knows because I have the same issue : )

csmb016.jpg

Maybe 3-4. What do you mean by drop?
those flowers sure look a lot closer to coming down that 3-4 weeks...have you scoped the trichs, betcha they're turning amber...dunno what "drop" means either...must be a super secret grower term for the uninformed...:rolleyes:

those flowers sure look a lot closer to coming down that 3-4 weeks...have you scoped the trichs, betcha they're turning amber...dunno what "drop" means either...must be a super secret grower term for the uninformed...:rolleyes:
You might be looking at the pic of mine I just posted. Those have enough amber to harvest, but the seeds I want haven't matured fully yet.

I'm just estimating per "7-9" weeks of flower. I'm starting week 6 tomorrow. Haven't scoped.

The tips on mine are def burn, but the rusty edges and membrane between the leaf veins isn't. I'm thinking Ca or K?
You are probably right. Your leaves are darker than mine. At first glance I thought they looked the same. Darker leaves would be K IMO.

You are probably right. Your leaves are darker than mine. At first glance I thought they looked the same. Darker leaves would be K IMO.
This is my struggle lol. It looks like K to me due to the formation of the rust and (not pictured above) the way some of the leafs are rolling along the length and some of them are bending upward from the outer third. I hope that makes sense lol. I shoulda snapped a shot of each of those conditions. Lights are off now tho 😕

This is my struggle lol. It looks like K to me due to the formation of the rust and (not pictured above) the way some of the leafs are rolling along the length and some of them are bending upward from the outer third. I hope that makes sense lol. I shoulda snapped a shot of each of those conditions. Lights are off now tho 😕
Worse case is having some really ugly leaves at harvest time. I've harvested quite a few with crispy leaves, and they all smoked just fine : )

Worse case is having some really ugly leaves at harvest time. I've harvested quite a few with crispy leaves, and they all smoked just fine : )
I feel this lol. All of mine so far have been worse off than this at harvest time. I believe I'm close enough to harvest that I'll be better off than I've been, but it still fkn sux 🤣🤣

All of this started when I got freaked out by pinkish/purpleish leaf stems starting to form, and I upped the nutrients (AN pH Perfect) to full strength. Then dropped, upped and dropped again (from 8ml to 16ml etc.) This fkn plant is huge compared to what I've grown before. My planter isn't large enough. Maybe I caused this when I had a brain.exe malfunction?

I think they look great and will be just fine come harvest.
Thanks. I've had way worse lol.

When I lost my mind on here last time, I grew a Knows Candy and a Zkittlez autos in felt pots. It was awful! I mean U.G.L.Y (you ain't got no alibi). I honestly thought I had wasted the seeds, but it turned out pretty gd good.

I think I answered my own question up there ^^ on #216...? I know that y'all ain't never seen me overreact to anything before, but I do do it sometimes. (Ikr???) I gotta stop doing that.

I was wondering if maybe crash’s issue was due to the plant being root bound. I think his plant has been in the same container for a while and yours is huge compared to previous grows.

From growweedeasy.com:
5613E671-4CDD-4945-A323-B603BEE4E90B.jpeg

Latest posts

Back