Godfather OG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started getting some pink veins going down leaf stems, so I upped the nutrient dosage to full strength (16ml/gallon).

A lot of folks say it happens for whatever reason, but in my experience, it leads to w.t.f is wrong with my plant. She is responding well. Too late to take a pic, but just the slightest leaf tip burn, so I will continue at full strength.

If anyone wants to test the final product for me once it's dried, send a drone over and I will load it up 😂😂 (as long as your credentials are as good as Joe's ^^
I got both Credentials and a Drone !

Didn't expect anyone to call me out on the drone part, but a deal is a deal. Y'all better amp up those remotes tho 😁
4A68EB60-B4C3-4628-A16C-9D3F8A4F9BEF.jpeg

You wouldn't believe what a regular 2x4 commercial grade led light did for my peppers and lemons I had in my storage room. It fking shocked me. I had peppers everywhere and blooms all over my lemon bushes.😳 it was an extra light we had left over from a job.
I took the plastic lens off the light and put it 12" from the canopy. They are strip lights not tubes. Bright as a mother fker. I couldn't believe it. I was just trying to keep them alive out of the cold. My Hibiscus were even blooming.🥰

So...
I have been having to give this plant a gallon a day for the past several weeks. I am coming up on 5 weeks into flower. The past two days I have only been having to give her 1/2 gallons everyday. Is that normal?

I was toying with the idea that it might be a half life kind of thing?

I've seen folks say it's normal in soil for plants to drink less in late flower. I have a rap sheet full of plants that gave 110% to make it to harvest, so I've never experienced it myself, but I believe it.

I'm not seeing anything about it for hydroponics tho.

I'm curious if there is a point during flower that a plant will typically start to reduce water uptake in a hydro setting.

Might be a nutrient thing.

Two days ago, I put half strength in because I was in a crunch. The plant drank a gallon. Yesterday, I mixed full strength.. plant drank half a gallon.

There's science here, but it's more scientific than I have knowledge of science.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back