Gods Advocate's First Grow WW seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yea i got those same cpu lights in my turbo room if u want to get rid of the lights so the fan will be on no lights just cut the cosrd leading to the light not the red and black positive and negetive only cut the clear one leading to the light should be like 3 or 4 clear wires

Alright!! An update!

TIME LINE

SEEDS GERMINATED 10 Days Ago
SEEDS SPROUT 11 Days Ago

Three were lost due to unknown reasons. Please take a look at these guys and tell me if theres something im missing. They look pretty good minus the slight tightening of the leaves resulting in a dry look. Am i alright if im watering lightly in the AM an lightly in the PM??

DSC00644.JPG

DSC00647.JPG

DSC00649.JPG

DSC00650.JPG

When plants are tiny seedlings, it's my least favorite time of a grow. I'm usually nervous and worried that they'll croak for one reason or another.

After they get big enough to sex, I start getting excited.

I hope every one of yours grows into a beautiful luscious female!

TIME LINE

SEEDS GERMINATED 12 Days Ago
SEEDS SPROUT 13 Days Ago

HUGE growth after transplant. They look amazing and are coming along nicely. Ive started watering only once every other day now with distilled water. I just started that, so i hope i haven't drowned them this time around.

Picture Description

Picture 1 - plant 1 - little on the small side. i think he was further away from the fan and the humidifier so he is the little runt... with my luck this one will probably turn out to be the ONLY female out of the 11 or so that are in there LOL

Picture 2 - plant 2 - decent.. what can i say. im totally impressed with the four leaves these guys have grown since transplant this last saturday evening.

Picture 3 - plant 3 - youll notice yellowing on the tip of the leaf... what is this???

Picture 4 - plant 4 - what kind of a plant is this??????? .....? hahahaha at this point it could be, A - white widdow B- northern lights C- tomato D- bagseed

Picture 5 Plant 5 - whats all the yellowing???

Pictures 6 and 7 - decent? ,i suppose lol

8 and 9 - just some group photos for ya'll

after transplant these plants sprouted four new leaves. amazing!!! those jiffy pots were the worst things ever i swear!

give me some feedback on the yellowing please guys. im in the process of adjusting the water ph and also in the process of less watering. which i think is going to help quite a bit... well see. they do dry out awfully fast.

plant1.JPG

plant2.JPG

plant3.JPG

plant4.JPG

plant5.JPG

plant6.JPG

plant7.JPG

inbox.JPG

togther.JPG

looking pretty good man whats the soil mix?

TIME LINE

SEEDS GERMINATED 14 Days Ago
SEEDS SPROUT 15 Days Ago

WOW!! How they've grown.. Check out the pics.. Ive got some questions on one of them...

Lots of Pictures, and tell me whats going on with those leaves in the very last picture???

640x480pic1.JPG

640x480pic2.JPG

640x480pic3.JPG

640x480pic4.JPG

640x480pic5.JPG

640x480sickplant1.JPG

640x480sickplant2.JPG

TIME LINE
SEEDS GERMINATED 18 Days Ago

So. these are looking amazing. GIVE ME YOUR FEEDBACK!!

They're extremely stalking and busy! I assume this is good? I actually think that so far, these are some of THE BEST little babies ive seen on this site. They are very healthy, very thick, and growing extremely well.

These suckers are rootbound to the max. When i transplanted them today, only one week after they were previously transplanted, the roots were FILLING the bottom of the root ball AND coming back up the pot again. It was incredible! Hopefully they will be much happier in the container that they are in now..

Check out the pictures, give me some feedback!

Im getting ready to have to find a new home for this guys as the length of their roots its twice as large as the bush itself and i cant fit any bigger pots in there.

Let me know what you think guys, im open to all forms of advice.

Sorry in advance for the (LANGUAGE EDIT) camera phone pictures, i left my battery elsewhere on this photoshoot.

1st picture is of their new home in the bigger pots. im now utilizing all space inside of the rubbermaid container. 2nd picture of how they were previously set up

img066.jpg

img058.jpg

img059.jpg

img065.jpg

img064.jpg

hey god everything is looking great bro keep up the great work:D. i will be watching this grow if u dont mine lol good luck man peace

bought fox farms ferts yesterday. i got the grow big and the big blooms stuff. what is your guys take on using tiger bloom versus big bloom my fox farms?

also, im thinking about diluting 1/4 strength. what do you guys think about that?

check out the first pictures ladies and gentlement.

this grow has been combined with a buddy of mine. we now have white widdow and big bud. the little spindly guys in the picture are big bud.

ill have more detailed pictures later. check out the growth.. this is 25 days since germination.

0520071851.jpg

DSC01097.JPG

DSC01099.JPG

also, fox farms veg ferts have been used. i started them at 1/4 strength for now.

Latest posts

Back