Good cab?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyslexic

Reaction score
I'm looking into finally setting up a room after almost a month of just reading what i can on the site. However, like all n00** I do have a question. I plan on doing an organic set up, currently lookin at a cab thats 70'' tall, 48'' wide and 20'' deep. a fixed shelf at the top giving about 58'' of usable space beneth. I was wondering (approx) how many plants i can get in there not just seedlings, but from start to finish. I know the size and width of the plant depend on the genes etc, but on average. Just to get a feel, im looking at a MH light for the veg and a HPS for flowering, can't afford both right now, but i have what 3 months give or take before i really need to worry about the HPS. If you haven't guessed this is a one room deal, no seperate room for flowering. So, all that being said, if anyone has any comments or suggestions about it I'd appreciate it. Not to mention the one question i had, to know how many clones or seeds im gunna need.
Thanks guy
cixelsyd

dyslexic said:
I'm looking into finally setting up a room after almost a month of just reading what i can on the site. However, like all n00** I do have a question. I plan on doing an organic set up, currently lookin at a cab thats 70'' tall, 48'' wide and 20'' deep. a fixed shelf at the top giving about 58'' of usable space beneth. I was wondering (approx) how many plants i can get in there not just seedlings, but from start to finish. I know the size and width of the plant depend on the genes etc, but on average. Just to get a feel, im looking at a MH light for the veg and a HPS for flowering, can't afford both right now, but i have what 3 months give or take before i really need to worry about the HPS. If you haven't guessed this is a one room deal, no seperate room for flowering. So, all that being said, if anyone has any comments or suggestions about it I'd appreciate it. Not to mention the one question i had, to know how many clones or seeds im gunna need.
Thanks guy
cixelsyd

A general rule of thumb is 1 plant per Sq Ft. In your case 8 plants. There's no hard rule here but experience tells us this is best.

Latest posts

Back