good morning all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back Ann :)

Its good to see you around the boards again.

Good afternoon everyone.

:peace:

The+hug+(The+Lovers)-1024x768-21372.jpg

annscrib said:
good evening alllllllll!!!!!
hope everyone has been doing great. ive been doing good was very busy till i finally gave up one of my jobs so now i have more time on my hands. so ill be round more offen now

Good Morning Ann:ciao: So glad to see ya ..sorry to hear of friends battle..Does MJ help her? and you say you gave up one of you jobs..you meen an account ? you have more then one job? I forgot..i Know you went out and started own bizz..Have you anything growing in yer CRIB? take care and be safe girl:bolt::bong:

hiya 4u2smoke
yes the mj did help her. but the cancer just toke right over her body. and yes i still have my business and i was working at the same place i was working last summer at the motel and thats the job i gave up. yes i have a plant that is outside i know i need to make a thread because of these white spots thats on the leaves ill try to get around to that in a day or so

Good morning ann..cancan..duck and the rest or you cats out there..Have a great day:ciao:

cancan..how did ya save the gog? what kinda dog is it? you a sukr for strays:giggle:

4u2sm0ke said:
Good morning ann..cancan..duck and the rest or you cats out there..Have a great day:ciao:

cancan..how did ya save the gog? what kinda dog is it? you a sukr for strays:giggle:

some friends split and she was on her way to the pound, i think its some kind of brown dog :rolleyes:
and im just a sucker period.
Good day all
Jaava.jpg

Good afternoon everyone, its 2.45 pm and we have sunshine :eek:

I would have taken the dog in too CC, she has soft eyes.

She looks like an Alsatian cross.

:peace:

Good morning all!

Its almost 2 am here and I am finishing up my drink then I am off to bed.

A cool Nirvana tune on the radio and I am jammin. :D

Have great daze!!!

Latest posts

Back