Good Soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good potting mix. Preferably something I can get at wally world or lowes. I know fox farm is good but I don't want to get any soil shipped(cost is outrageous). No cheap soil please! Thanks!

the moister control miracle grow is a good mix... but dont use nutes for a couple months cause there are nutes in it already... can add small dosages and see how plants react to them... but it has to be the moister control kind

Thanks but i'm growing totally organic. The 1 plant I do have in MG soil is nothing to brag about. Thanks, though.

There is miracle grow organics...

Or you can go down to the local nursery and get the individual ingredients for your own mix.

LaserKittensGoPewPew said:
There is miracle grow organics...

Or you can go down to the local nursery and get the individual ingredients for your own mix.
Can't seem to find the MG organic in stores. As for local nurseries...lol...theres only like 20 people in the town I live:p.

Go to fox farms web site to find store near u that caries there products, thats what i did.Also make sure to check out stores which theye dont recomend as well it may be closer.

Latest posts

Back