Good weed or bad weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbg6231

Reaction score
I got a sativa I have been growing for 2 months and is still vegetating it currently stands at 12 inches but last week was only 7.5 inches and the week before that was 5 inches I was fertilizing the plant but stopped due to it burning it so I don't think that was what makes it grow the strain of my plant is green do any of you think there is something wrong with my plant is that why it has been growing so slow. Oh yeah and I'm an outdoor grower so I let mother nature run it's course.

Hello Mbg6231 :)

Are you growing in the ground or in a pot?

:peace:

Did you prepare the ground with quality soil?

Is the ground hard?

Is your weather hot and sunny? Or wet?

The ground is hard I started out with ground soil and Im in the north east all of june has been nothing but rain in july things got better thought I say about half of the month has been rain. It's funny when i first started I thought it was doing great it germinated in 3 days and sprouted in 6.

Your soil is too hard for the plant to grow in, can you dig the plant out and put some quality potting soil in the hole and re plant it?

I think the roots are in to good to dig it out now I actually don't think the ground is to hard because when I press down on it it still leaves an imprint so don't think it's that.

Damn wish I could but my camera got no memory just try to picture a 12 inch sativa with the bottom of the plant with yellow messed up leafs with holes in it the middle of the plant slightly white spotted on the leafs and the top of the plant great with nothing wrong still growing.

Latest posts

Back