Goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
I need my 2nd gold star...could someone please rep me? :D

I'll give you a hug.

LMAO.

I got the you must spread rep around before giving it to MOM again, but I will still take the hug.:hubba:

BuddyLuv said:
I got the you must spread rep around before giving it to MOM again, but I will still take the hug.:hubba:

That was the message I got, also. :)

Or a Love Button.

Anyone need their Love Button pressed?

The Whispers: It's a Love Thing.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlWvIuxZUEY

LoveButton.png

I know you struggled her 84vw as I have done several times too. listen to Hippy, its just words on a screen, the people here who are immature and haven't been very warming to you don't worry they probably aren't worth your hassle. I wish you the very best in the future and hope to chat again sometime. :)

papabeach1 said:
that wv guy gotta believe in himself.. maybe we can add "hug button" where we can give people hugs hmm?

You know that would be awesome. We should have a hug button like the thanks thing or rep buttons. Or just a hug smilie :)

SmokinMom said:
You boys are cracking me up.

I love hugs and will gladly give them out to anyone that is lacking in that dept.

:giggle:

It's a start:hubba:

Sounds Great!!!

I was hugged lots, but I give more!!!

BuddyLuv said:
Well if we did I would abuse Mom's, Goddess, and your hug button Thorn.:hubba:
....ahhhh.. come 'ere.. ya' big lug...

old_man.jpg

BuddyLuv said:
Well if we did I would abuse Mom's, Goddess, and your hug button Thorn.:hubba:

LOL--Buddy, you say that like it is a bad thing.....:p

lordhighlama said:
See I told ya so! :ignore:

Shes a mod. I was able to see all my rep back when I was a mod. Now I can only see who thanks me if I go back to the actual post and have a look. And the rep thing, I have no idea unless they leave a message with their name.

You must be special lordhighlama. ;)

:p

lordhighlama said:
I must be a special lama because I get to see who reps me when I get rep'd! :confused:

Are you sure that you are not looking at the "Thanks" you get? This is different that Rep.

This thread has been so jacked and took so far off subject. Shame the original author isn't around to get it back on track... :rofl:

SmokinMom said:
Shes a mod. I was able to see all my rep back when I was a mod. Now I can only see who thanks me if I go back to the actual post and have a look. And the rep thing, I have no idea unless they leave a message with their name.

You must be special lordhighlama. ;)

:p

I guess I didn't understand the difference now I see what your all talking about, never mind me... :rolleyes:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Are you sure that you are not looking at the "Thanks" you get? This is different that Rep.

You are right, that's what I've been referring to, I was just confused a bit.

cadlakmike1 said:
This thread has been so jacked and took so far off subject. Shame the original author isn't around to get it back on track... :rofl:

he is still here, but just to look in every once in awhile :D

Latest posts

Back