Goodbye

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right......Driving Dust ! ! ! !

BuddyLuv said:
I know every time someone says something bad about me on the Internet I go out to my work bench and fire up the circular saw with no safety glasses so I have an excuse to cry.:cry:

:rofl:

Damn man... Gotta get me a circular...

Circular saw is on my list. Gotta build my room soon.

Me and shop class never did very well. One time using the table saw.......I took a kickback right in the jewels. Never lived it down. Even heard about it at our 25th reunion.

Ever since, I try to let others work the tools. If yur good With your hands Goddess.......

Love at first type!!!

GoNAVY said:
Circular saw is on my list. Gotta build my room soon.

Me and shop class never did very well. One time using the table saw.......I took a kickback right in the jewels. Never lived it down. Even heard about it at our 25th reunion.

Ever since, I try to let others work the tools. If yur good With your hands Goddess.......

Love at first type!!!

Oh, yeah, I'm good with my hands....Oh wait....you are talking about something else :eek:.

LOL--I have my moments. I had a "drilling accident" (Dewalt 1/2" right angle drill) in August that partially severed a tendon in my left thumb and required about 10 stiches. I couldn't work for about 3 weeks. However, the previous drilling accident that required hospital care was 10 years prior. My doc didn't think that was too bad, given that I use such "big boy" tools :hubba:.

Hehehe--you want to impress me, don't take me to a jewelery store or a shoe store...take me to a hardware store or a sporting goods store.

From one extreme to the other.... Doesn't get much better.

Jewellery loving bombshell on one side and a tool toting vixen on the other.

It's a shame were on opposite ends of the continent!!!

:wink: :D

The Hemp Goddess said:
Hehehe--you want to impress me, don't take me to a jewelery store or a shoe store...take me to a hardware store or a sporting goods store.

And you can Grow weed...:heart: need a room mate:bolt::bong: I have a shed:rofl:

and when someone makes me mad..i go make 2 new friends

Nice THG!, My ladies fav store is Cabella's and Bass Pro Shop :confused:

Reno pawn shops are fun too Smokin'!

I really don't understand why folks flip out over posts. Sure, I can get upset and argue like a champ. Posting back intelligently is the way to go, not give up and split.

Though, I am not really understanding all the recent bans, but as a Member and not a Mod, it is not my place to worry about it.

I just want to grow DANK, and alot of it!

I'm no angel, never think I am.

I have been here a while and see a LOT of what goes on here.

People push the line, then push it again and again.

Lines are drawn to enhance and keep the forum on a level even keel, the rules work well and if a Mod needs to step in, then the line pusher asks for what they get given.

No iff's and but's, you went cranky after repeated rule breaking, simple as that.

I have been slapped before, I deserved it, my fault, no one elses.

I have the highest respect for all Mods, they do what they do free and for our enjoyment, not for us to slag them off.

Keep it up :)

:peace:

Personally, I find the rebels are what keep things interesting. Don't get me wrong, I'm not endorsing or encouraging people to break the rules, but those who push keep me coming back to see where the thread is going.

Genuinely, Look at the fun we've had on this thread.

My 2 Cents

Hey look !!! I'm a "Glorious Beakon of Light" !!!!! I was curious how long it would take to up my Rep level.

:clap:

Hick said:
NCH.. it's all about the few rules that we have and enforce.. simple as that.
When members repeatedly refuse to abide by our few, easy to follow rules. We only allow "so many" chances.

:eek: ..it seems hard to get banned..maybe I need to look into this....is it any fun? What do you gain from it? Does it make you a better grower? or just that it makes you a big person to come and say you have been Banned?

I will also take the time to thank ALL the Mods that keep this kinda crap away from me..I dont see much so im thinking either you Mods are real busy..or there aint that bad of issues..anyway THANKS!!!

just my thaughts..tho cloudy.:bong:

Latest posts

Back